Responsible for performing the analysis required to support the development, maintenance and enhancement of any application used by the company and its business partners. Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs. Documents requirements, tests system functionality, defines scope and objectives, and formulates systems to support key business processes. Act as a liaison between IT and other business departments.
- Review and analyze project requests to determine impact to existing systems. Translate business requirements into detailed specifications to be used by the IT development staff/external providers.
- Develop, review, analyze, and document all IT systems using information from software developers and network administrators; the documentation produced from this effort serves as a reference for development of IT systems.
- Perform system/user testing as required; analyze and validate testing results.
- Maintain and suggest ways to improve the business processes as reported through the help-desk inquiries.
- Test all software systems developed by IT personnel using automated tools and/or manual methods.
- Provide support and guidance to other IT personnel in business requirements documentation as well as system/user testing.
- Act as a reference and provide support to application users with respect to questions arising from processing.
The Technical Assistant 1 will support our Underwriters in processing new and renewal business and managing and maintaining policy files.
- Prepare, organize and maintain files, follow-up for additional information and suspense according to established time-frames.
- Produce various required reports
- Develop and maintain required databases
- Clear and Set up Submissions
- Handle OFAC Clearance
- Set up policy folders in Sharepoint and Paper files
- Issue Renewal/Non-renewal, Conditional Notices in ODEN
- Request and Review Underlying Policies
- Responsible for making sure all policies (folders and sharepoint) contain coding sheets, invoices, quotes, binders, submissions, correspondence, reports, loss runs and underlying policies and checklist.
- Request Loss runs, completed TRIA forms and Surplus Lines Letter and handle follow up request
- Issue non-premium bearing endorsements
Provide leadership and mentoring in the design, implementation, and ongoing support of Windows server and related infrastructure across a global environment. Oversee a diverse team of Server support technicians, coordinating and prioritizing their workload. Act as a point of escalation for the team. Monitor project status and communicate issues and successes as needed. Establish and maintain relationships with supported business units and their development teams. Stay abreast of new technologies, including cloud strategies, to understand possible implementations in the data center.
The Director Business Intelligence / Data Architect will work closely with the business units, end users, system designers, and developers to develop database solutions to support the goals of the organization which is using data intelligence to help drive profitability and results for the company.
Information Technology Duties
- Collaborate with IT teams and management to devise a data strategy that addresses business requirements
- Identify and evaluate current data management technologies
- Determine database structural requirements by analyzing business operations and applications
- Develop database solutions for both operational and analytical systems.
- Create logical and physical data models to support IT applications and work with the DBA to implement physical database structures based on those models.
- Develop and implement data governance program and maintain the data dictionary for the organization.
- Develop strategies for data acquisition and data archiving
- Development and implementation of data standards
- Insure documentation is complete and up to date
- Special projects as assigned.
The Policy Services Representative is responsible for learning company policy and procedure in relation to policy administration, as well as other general policy information. The primary role of the Policy Services Representative is to provide a high level of customer service to company clients and agents regarding their worker’s compensation policies as well as providing general administrative support to other functional units such as premium audit, premium accounting, and underwriting. The Policy Services Representative must exhibit a degree of competency in their area of responsibility. Productivity, timeliness and accuracy are key, exercising appropriate judgment is critical.
- Responds to client/agent inquiries regarding a variety of premium policy and related issues.
- Achieves a working knowledge of company policies and procedures in relation to policy administration.
- Provides administrative support for other departments.
- Completes projects as assigned.
This position is responsible for providing claims administrative support to the enterprise Vela Claims Operation. The employee should possess strong administrative servicing skills specifically in the area of customer service by working closely with internal and external customers. Follows appropriate Vela Claims policies and procedures using various systems to provide exceptional claim service. The individual handles daily duties with a sense of urgency and accuracy when performing their role. The individual is also responsible for managing their time to ensure the provision of claim support that reflects the attributes and values of Vela and our customers.
- Performs data entry duties and claim file set-up’s with timeliness and accuracy
- Scanning and indexing of important documentation that enables adjuster’s to perform their jobs
- Performs claim file set up for incoming claims within their responsibilities and directs information to appropriate people for problem resolution
- Works with management to make payments as determined by decisions on claims
- Request voids, requests wire payments, request and provide check status, request W’9’s and have them entered into our vendor table prior to payment, and assist accounting with investigating why checks have not cleared our bank
- Answers phones and either assists the caller or transfers the caller to the appropriate file handler and/or supervisor. Also answers the door and greets visitors
- Handles holding files to conclusion-Includes monitoring and reaching out to attorney’s to request their final bills so that files can be closed out in a timely manner
- Downloads information received off of cd’s, flash drives etc. using our CD Load Program and documents those cd’s/flash drives on our permanent storage log. Also files those documents accordingly in the permanent storage cabinets
- Locates tract maps via Parcel Quest
- Handles SIR Billings-To consist of sending out invoices and letters to the insured asking them to pay the invoice under their Self-Insured-Retention
- Deals with customers in a professional and courteous manner at all times and ability to defuse difficult situations
- Adapts to a changing environment in a fast paced environment to meet business needs
- Works with our Guidewire Claims Center (GWCC) for data information gathering and entry
- Works with our BUS and BPM underwriting systems for items that pertain to claims
- Uses X-Doc and ShareFile for compressing files and sending file information
- Handles postage for outgoing mail
- Maintains confidentiality as required by law on medical and financial information pertaining to claims
The Claims Examiner Trainee, is the first working professional level of claims handling. Under close supervision, the Claims Examiner Trainee will receive in depth training of department objectives, and workers’ compensation laws to be able to administer basic claim benefits. The training will consist of learning to handle simple medical only claims to handling complex medical only claims, involving non-litigated, minimal lost time, soft tissue type injuries. Other items handled include strain/sprain injuries due to repetitive motion and minor indemnity disability claims. The Claims Examiner Trainee will ultimately be able to determine compensability and handle uncomplicated claims issues on assigned claims. Claims handling activities will be performed in compliance with the rules, regulations and statutes of the WCAB and the State of California.
- Provide customer service – answer telephones by the third ring and re-direct callers as necessary to properly respond to customer inquiries.
- Complete three-point contact to properly investigate assigned claims, evaluate coverage and determine compensability.
- Calculates and assigns timely and appropriate reserves to claims and continues to manage reserve adequacy throughout the life of the claim.
- Develops and manages claims through well-developed action plans; continues to work the action plan to bring the claim to an appropriate and timely resolution.
- Negotiate outstanding liens on settled claims.
- Complete assigned work via diaries and work queues in a timely manner.
- Appropriately initiate QME and Voucher process for unrepresented claims.
- Perform other duties as requested by manager.
- Investigation (Measured through the timeliness and quality of 3 point contacts and addressing of such issues as coverage, compensability, delay and/or denial of claim, subrogation, contribution, apportionment.)
- Reserving (Measured through timely establishment and/or amendment of reserves using the philosophy of “most likely outcome.”)
- File Management (Measured through the establishment, documentation, and execution of action plans.)
- Medical Management (Measured through collaborative effort with the Medical Management Unit.)
- Procedures (Measured through timely and accurate State filings, payment of bills, and appropriate coding.)
AVP, Business Integration leader will work closely with the business to provide design and delivery of multiple software, data and compliance related initiatives. Mentor, manage, and recruit staff for the implementation of projects. Be a leader in developing and implementing company standards and process for Business Analysis and Compliance.
Berkley Life Sciences Trainees participate in a variety of learning experiences under the direction of the AVP & Field Operations Manager to introduce them to the fundamentals of commercial property and casualty insurance. These will include a work assignment and on the job training as an Operations Specialist supporting all the various departments of the company, self- paced online learning programs, and a formal mentorship program. The training is progressive. Once you successfully complete the fundamentals, the content becomes more specific to the Berkley Life Sciences marketplace, products, services and company philosophy. Specific Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Achieve a proficiency in the technical and professional skills/knowledge of the assigned Operations Specialist position (on the job training)
- Complete all assigned departmental projects by working through the information provided and delivering the end product logically, succinctly and by the due date.
- Successfully complete all self-paced on line learning modules and class room instructor led training sessions. Report on time to all classes and complete all assignments and examinations.
- Participate in the Berkley Life Sciences mentorship program; observe experienced employees to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures and standards; strive to develop professional capabilities and potentials.
Responsible for meeting growth and profitability goals within an assigned territory by developing strong agency relationships. Determines acceptability and pricing of risks in accordance with established underwriting guidelines and within established authority level.
- Calls on agents to build and enhance strong business relationships to promote profitability and growth of new business and the retention of existing business.
- Underwrites new and renewal business within established authority by analyzing applications and various reports. Determines accurate classification of business, policy forms, and pricing of risks. Refers accounts exceeding authority level to appropriate staff.
- Collaborates with specialty areas and others as needed to ensure prompt and professional underwriting service is provided.
- Assigns work to others within the territory team and collaborates with specialty areas as needed to ensure prompt and professional underwriting service is provided.
- Analyzes agency results, competitive marketing data and the operating environment of the assigned territory. Develops, implements and monitors action plans as appropriate.
- Collaborates with Vice President Branch Operations to provide coaching, training, and constructive feedback to others within the territory team.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Company’s policies and applicable laws
- Creates a high performance culture through effective communication, quality goal setting and proactive management of performance.
- Provides regular and effective feedback, coaching and guidance. Establishes development plans for employees to address knowledge gaps and facilitate career growth.
This position will serve as a technology underwriting specialist in an assigned region delivering profitable growth and excellent community, employee, and customer relations. Our ideal candidate will have commercial technology or commercial middle market experience.
Main Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for generating profit, growth and retention results within assigned territory
- Lead business initiatives for territory which include generating business opportunities, pricing, premium retention, coverage analysis, loss control needs, claim service needs and account stewardship
- Manage underwriting staff within territory
- Mentor underwriting support staff and operations staff
- Establish business plans on an annual basis for assigned territory
- Product training for underwriting staff
- Follow established pricing, underwriting and documentation protocol as set forth by underwriting management
- Agency management including planning and driving results
- Target new producer partner agencies within assigned territory
- Lead sales and marketing efforts within assigned territory
- Product training for producers
- Occasional overnight travel
- May perform other functions as assigned.
The Vice President and Senior Counsel will be an active member of W. R. Berkley Corporation’s management teams for its Global Reinsurance Segment and its group-wide ceded reinsurance function, participating in the development of corporate policies, procedures and programs, and giving continual legal counsel to business colleagues and senior management, including to Berkley Insurance Company’s international branches. The successful candidate will be a business-savvy leader capable of aligning the law department function with the operational goals of the Company, and providing critical support and legal advice to the Company’s reinsurance operations. The attorney will skillfully represent the Company when dealing with outside counsel, as well as domestic and international regulatory and licensing agencies.
Some of the key points which make this opportunity attractive include:
- Counsel and advise business clients on the reinsurance operations of a multi-billion dollar S&P and Fortune 500 corporation recognized as an industry leader, positioned for continued growth.
- Work directly with W. R. Berkley’s General Counsel and in partnership with one of the most sophisticated teams of business executives, lawyers and compliance professionals in the country.
- Work for a company whose leaders pride themselves on integrity, the culture for their employees and a reputation of relationships built on trust and respect with customers and government regulators.
- Provide legal and regulatory support to global reinsurance operations, including locations in the US, UK, Canada, Hong Kong, Singapore, Labuan, Australia and Latin America.
- Hold legal and regulatory responsibility for W. R. Berkley Corporation’s reinsurance transactions and disputes, as well as related regulatory and corporate matters. Work directly with domestic and foreign treaty and facultative reinsurance units. Support the Company’s ceded reinsurance function at the group level, including assisting with internal and external reinsurance structures and wordings.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key regulators, including with Berkley Insurance Company’s international regulators.
- Provide counsel for reinsurance operations, including business and regulatory issues, product development, and managing outside counsel.
- Work closely and proactively with senior management, providing legal counsel and guidance for both the ordinary and special activities of the Company to ensure maximum protection of its legal rights and to maintain its operations within the limits prescribed by law.
- Advise on and draft treaty wording and other documentation in collaboration with business colleagues to accomplish stated business objectives while protecting the Company’s legal position.
- Provide litigation and arbitration analysis, formulate dispute resolution strategies and select, manage and evaluate outside counsel, as needed, for reinsurance matters.
Carolina Casualty is seeking an enthusiastic Marketing Intern with excellent time management skills and writing ability to coordinate and implement marketing communication projects and assist the Director of Business Development in reaching current and potential clients through various marketing communications, collateral and materials, marketing automation platforms, sales campaigns, social media, company website and industry tradeshows.
- Create and manage posting on the company’s social media profiles, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant
- Create and update content on company website and intranet
- Collaborate with Director of Business Development to produce relevant content for eblast campaigns that support the overall strategy and messaging of the business unit
- Work with Director of Business Development to create materials, including brochures, presentations, newsletters, proposals, award submittals, announcements and reports
- Develop various campaigns to support each department within the Business Unit including calls-to-action and content creation
- Coordinate logistics and execute marketing campaign in support of tradeshows/regional events, customer training conferences and webinars
Accepts, retains and prices moderate to high exposure commercial property and casualty insurance accounts in accordance with established underwriting guidelines and within delegated authority level. Manages assigned territory to achieve profitable growth objectives by properly classifying and pricing risks; building strong internal and external business relationships; analyzing competitive marketing data, identifying territory needs; and developing, implementing and monitoring action plans as appropriate. Serves as an underwriting resource by providing knowledge and insight to underwriting staff.
- Reviews renewal accounts by examining business operations, classification, contract forms and loss activity. Determines if account is an acceptable risk or if it will be non-renewed. Determines price in accordance with established underwriting guidelines and within delegated authority level. Reviews endorsement requests exceeding Underwriter and/or Underwriting Assistant’s authority level and takes appropriate procedural action.
- Assesses new commercial insurance risks and determines accurate classification of business, policy contract forms and pricing of risk. Works within broad limits and authority on commercial underwriting accounts of moderate to high exposure. Evaluates MVRs, financial reports, loss control reports, etc. Accepts and prices risk in accordance with established underwriting guidelines and within delegated authority level.
- Develops, expands and/or enhances agency relationships to promote profitability and growth of new business and the retention of existing business. Travels assigned territory and meets with agents to enhance business relationships. Educates agency staff on Company’s pricing and risk selection philosophy. Participates in the agency management process. Assesses the strengths and weaknesses of agencies and assists them in achieving the mutual goal of sustained profitable growth.
- Works in partnership with regional Business Development staff to identify new business opportunities from the agency force to assess, quote, inspect and accept. Collaborates to classify agencies within established marketing segments; analyze territory’s mix of business, production, and loss experience; establish agencies’ annual premium goals; and conduct quarterly and annual review of agencies’ profit and growth results.
- Effectively manages assigned territory to achieve established profitability, growth and retention goals. Analyzes agency results and competitive marketing data to identify trends and opportunities. Develops, implements and monitors action plans as appropriate. Monitors and reports on material changes within the territory’s legal environment. Reviews industry periodicals and journals, legislative actions and court decisions to develop a broader industry awareness and understanding of competition within the territory.
- Serves as underwriting resource to underwriting staff and agents regarding products, coverages and rating procedures. Provides professional development knowledge and guidance to Underwriter Trainees, Underwriters, Underwriting Assistants and other functional areas.
Basic Function and Scope:
Provides strategic direction, oversight, operational direction and overall management to a team of workers compensation examiners for the company. Assists with training and education of staff. Coordinates and monitors severity, complexity, and quality assurance standards and procedures. Proactively participates with the claims management team in developing and executing strategic plans to meet business objectives.
- Provides strategic direction and leadership for the Work Comp Examiners. Develops, plans and implements strategic and tactical claims operational improvements with the objective of delivering superior workers’ compensation claims results to policyholders and the company.
- Directly supervises a team of examiners. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Monitor adjusters work to ensure timely completion of daily workload. Monitor medical bill queue to ensure medical bills are processed according to state mandates.
- Identifies and advises management of trends to develop and implement effective claims management policies, procedures and organizational structure for their workers’ compensation team. Collaborates with claims management to develop and implement tactical plans to optimize workflows and maximize results across the organization.
- Monitors and analyzes team performance. Assist with developing and analyzing key performance metrics. Implements, monitors, and maintains quality assurance in Workers' Compensation claims via the audit process. Leverages management information to enhance team performance and identify trends. Drives for performance at all levels within the team, holding each member of the team accountable for meeting stated performance metrics and objectives.
- Responsible for caseload management, ensuring claims are appropriately reserved and for regulatory oversight for area of responsibility. Monitors high severity, complex and/or litigated Workers’ Compensation claims and makes reserve and settlement decisions for cases exceeding staff authority levels.
- Monitors, maintains effective and efficient cost containment programs, including medical case management, bill review, utilization review, preferred provider networks, return to work initiatives, litigation strategy and expense.
- Drives change to assure continuous improvement. Collaborates with claims management leaders to identify and implement strategies to improve results and contribute to the business goals of optimized profitability, managed growth and enhanced competitive advantage.
- Ensures the team’s claims handling practices are in compliance with all state statutes and regulatory/legal requirements. Adhere to compliance with service agreements and claim service delivery to targeted accounts; this will include insured/broker claim reviews.
- Assists with developing, implementing, and delivering strategic Workers Compensation-based training for Claims staff.
- Attracts, coaches and develops talent within the Workers’ Compensation team. Provides frequent and specific constructive feedback to staff. Provides technical advice, direction and mentoring to Claims staff. Facilitates the development and use of individual development plans to assure ongoing professional development occurs within the organization.
- Leads or participates in Workers Compensation and general claims projects at the company level and with other W. R. Berkley Corporation companies.
- Promotes importance of outstanding customer service to internal and external customers.
- Assist with interviewing, hiring and training/developing employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
The Recruiter will contribute to the organization by executing the duties and tasks associated with the full life cycle of recruiting including sourcing, screening, recommending candidates for positions at all levels, negotiating offer terms and onboarding new hires across multiple operating units. Proactively and creatively source candidates for current and future positions in order to build diverse candidate pools. The recruiter owns and drives the end to end recruiting process leveraging our ATS to deliver an efficient and effective process to business partners.
- Collaborates with the Vice President of Human Resources (VP HR), Hiring Manager and other internal stakeholders to build a recruiting plan to attract top talent including job postings, job descriptions, market intelligence, recruiting outsources and outlets leveraging the ATS
- Delivers overall candidate experience as created by VP Talent Management including responding to candidate inquiries, application status requests and other requests for information
- Ensures candidates’ experiences and interactions reflects each operating unit’s culture and performance expectations
- Tracks and reports on recruiting metrics. Meet or exceed key performance indicators and service level agreements including but not limited to time to fill, cost to fill, interview-to-hire ratio
- Proactively sources, identifies and engages passive candidates to build and maintain a quality and diverse pipeline to build the prospective talent pool
- Engages external recruiters within corporate guidelines
- Designs, builds and implements innovative recruitment programs such as internships, college recruiting and employee referral bonus programs
- Sources candidates through standard and creative platform including social media, internet sourcing, job boards, outreach, employee referrals, industry group meetings and attendance at other business functions and in collaboration with Operating Units supported
- Screens candidates as appropriate including resume review, in-depth phone screens which result in recommendations to the Operating Unit HR and/or Hiring Manager regarding possible next steps
- Prepare and provide interview guides and provide coaching to hiring managers on interview process and gather interview evaluations based on key competencies of the position
- Coordinates interviews and follow up debrief conversations with Hiring Manager and VP HR which lead to decisions about offers
- Coordinates, and sometimes extends and negotiates at the direction of the operating unit, offers of employment including compensation packages, relocation packages where applicable, and other aspects of employment at Berkley
- Collaborates with VP HR on rescission of offer
- Tracks candidate activity to ensure that all pre-hire actions are complete in a timely manner (such as completed application, etc.)
- Ensures all offers and candidate communication meet or exceed federal, state and local laws or local country laws if outside the United States
- Identify and implement alternative staffing solutions as needed
- Coordinate and support execution of employment contracts in foreign jurisdictions
- Reviews and evaluates restrictive covenants and refer to Berkley Legal if necessary. Informs hiring manager and VP HR of restrictions and any actions recommended by Berkley Legal. Communicate any actions to candidate
- Conducts initial vetting of visa and immigration requirements and refers to hiring manager and VP HR for further action
- Orders background checks and drug screens through ATS and resolves any issues or unfavorable outcomes
- Orders I-9 for operating unit completion; collaborates with VP HR/hiring manager to complete
- Generates welcome letter to candidate with logistics for Day 1, info about completing I-9, etc.
- Communicates to non-selected candidates and enters them as appropriate into pipeline for future opportunities
- Investigates labor and employment market conditions. Shares information with colleagues, hiring managers, HRVP’s and others
- Recommends topical content to L&D that would support development of interviewing and hiring skills of managers
- Proactively identify areas for process improvement, innovation and opportunities for efficiency and synergy
- Additional duties as assigned
Manage an assigned underwriting territory to achieve profitable growth, including underwriting new business, renewals, endorsements and other transactions. Identify new business opportunities and manage agency relationships.
- Develop relationships and educate agents within agency plant to maximize opportunities and achieve profitable growth.
- Initiate outbound calls to agencies to identify sales opportunities and collect agent intelligence.
- Achieve new business premium, renewal premium retention and rate change objectives.
- Within company guidelines and granted underwriting authority, evaluate new and renewal account information to determine risk acceptability, terms / conditions to be quoted, and pricing.
- Make sound risk and pricing decisions that achieve profitable loss ratios.
- Maintain underwriting quality score of 90% or greater. Document underwriting file to support acceptability and pricing in accordance with company guidelines.
- Achieve customer service standards, including established objectives for:
- New business quote turnaround
- Renewal quotes
- Endorsement, cancellation, audits and other transactions
- Policy issuance
- Provide detailed issuance instructions to ensure policy is delivered consistent with quoted terms and conditions and in accordance with established guidelines relative to policy construction.
- Review mid-term endorsement requests for acceptability and provide instructions for processing.
- Evaluate premium audit referrals to determine class acceptability and/or appropriateness of current exposure base. Adjust current term with acceptable changes to ensure company gets timely payment of adequate premium.
- Order and review inspections to confirm accounts written are consistent with preliminary underwriting information and takes action when the inspection reveals unacceptable risk characteristics.
- Assist with training, mentoring and coaching of less experienced team members.
- Determine if facultative reinsurance is needed and if so, factor reinsurance cost in gross pricing, complete cession procedures; documentation file, and follow established workflow procedure to ensure proper reporting / accounting.
- Utilize various underwriting tools to:
- Determine acceptable risk characteristics
- Determine accurate exposure classifications
- Set adequate property limits to accomplish appropriate insurance to value
- Rate and quote business to agents
- Support other underwriters as assigned when the other underwriter is traveling or out on vacation / sick time.
This position will manage a unit that provides accounting support to key financial accounting areas, including banking, general ledger accounting, and account reconciliations as well as oversight of the WRBC Corporate Credit card program.
- Manage banking team staff of 2 accounting specialists that currently maintain the corporate credit card process as well as the void and banking processes .
- Bank account reconciliations for all companies’ disbursement accounts.
- Overall support for department general ledger postings.
- Provide back-up admin support to all users with corporate credit cards as well as Out of Pocket expenses.
- Review monthly reconciliation of other BFINS general ledger accounts (i.e. escheat liability, AP).
- Monitor month-end process. (i.e. Intercompany clearing, expense accrual, FX adjustments)
- Review and research Financial Sanction alerts thru payment processing.
- Develop and maintain regular reports via company’s accounting system.
- Documenting of processes and procedures and assist in maintenance of control documents.
- Actively engage with the companies to identify needs and opportunities.
- Perform needed testing of financial software updates.
- Monitor daily bank activity for 70 + bank accounts.
- Review/Approve positive pay exception decisions.
- Assist with annual financial and SOX audits as well as periodic SOX compliance testing..
- Other duties as assigned.
The Senior Underwriter will manage existing broker and client relationships and will develop new broker and client relationships, by working closely with the Actuarial, Claims, and Underwriting teams to understand and achieve profitability targets.
The ideal candidate will also analyze risk, exposure, loss and coverage information for group and individual risk accounts to structure and price programs that are financially efficient for the insured and profitable for the company, and will Identify and utilize data-driven analyses to drive marketing efforts relative to customer acquisition and retention.
- Review new and renewal submissions for completeness and address any discrepancies with the broker.
- Organize and aggregate loss and exposure information and input into pricing models.
- Analyze and interpret risk data and complete an underwriting workbook for each eligible risk.
- Work with actuarial to understand the key components of the pricing models.
- Establish and maintain broker relationships though superior levels of service and direct broker engagement.
- Attend industry client centric events
- Assist with the development of new products, services, process improvements, and marketing initiatives
- Independently make sales calls to brokers and clients, and when necessary, coordinate with Executive, Underwriting, and Claims.
- Manage ad hoc projects as required.