Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
This position will play a key role in success of business critical projects by defining overall solution architecture focusing on all domains of architecture including non-functional domains of the solution. This role may have responsibilities for multiple programs or projects at the same time. Most project resources are responsible for a single system with regard to things like re-usability, risk reduction, and simplicity. This role is responsible for representing these same types of interests with the overall solution in mind while balancing against the delivery timelines and budget. This role may also be pulled in to take on the responsibility of new technology research and implementations. This role will also maintain and socialize the long term roadmap and provide long term strategy for different technology platforms at different times.
The Business Transformation Analyst provides strategic business analysis to address current business problems to include identifying solutions, process improvements, business transformation and/or system changes or additions. This role would also assist in the analysis of potential new business opportunities. The Business Tranformation Analyst role will partner with project owners of each system to ensure enhancement projects and ongoing maintenance projects are completed in a timely manner. This role will also assist project owners with creating business requirements for system enhancements.
- When needed, meet with assigned project stakeholders to perform an initial assessment of problematic situations or new business opportunities.
- Perform root cause analysis on business issues to identify weakness and problems.
- Facilitate brainstorming sessions to review solution options that will address root cause issues.
- Compile recommendations/solutions with attention to desires, capabilities and limitations.
- Present findings and recommendations with detail support and documentation.
- Assist business partners with business case creation and summarize what/if scenarios to assist in stakeholder agreement.
- Outline recommended options for solutions or implementations with detailed data and documentation.
- Determine impacts on enterprise-wide basis for resources, systems and/or processes.
- Assess the effectiveness of changes to include tracking costs and the overall benefits of these changes.
- Partner with appropriate resources to help outline ROI for proposed initiatives and/or projects.
- Work collaboratively internally and with partners to deliver chosen solution(s).
- Ensure continued alignment for all initiatives and projects with the strategic goals outlined by organization.
- Serve as a liaison between IT/BTS and business to facilitate understanding of intent.
- Monitor status of enhancement projects with clear communication to business partners.
Underwriters will be expected to promote profitable written premium growth and favorable loss ratios in accordance with BCIM Best Practices, Underwriting Guidelines, Line of Business risk appetite, and personal Underwriting Authority. Underwriters may also be required to oversee the efficiency and effectiveness of other Underwriters and Technical Assistants.
Binding Authority Brokers will be expected to bind policies which have profitable written premium growth and favorable loss ratios in accordance with Binding Authority Broker Guidelines, Line of Business risk appetite, individual Binding Authority Restrictions, and Corporate Entity Binding Authority Agreement and related limited Binding Authority Conditions and Restrictions. Binding Authority Brokers may also be required to oversee the efficiency and effectiveness of other Binding Authority Brokers and Technical Assistants.
- Analysis, rating, and pricing of New Business and Renewal risks.
- Preparation of Declination correspondence (when required).
- Completion/updating of data entry fields in Workflow Management System.
- Adherence Binding Authority Guidelines, Line of Business risk appetite, and personal Binding Authority.
- Development, maintenance, and management of producer relationships through visitations.
- Solicitation of additional information when needed.
- Evaluation of the performance of producer relationships to ensure Binding Authority Guidelines and goals are met.
- Awareness and maintenance of personal analysis and quality measures.
- Coordination of Loss Control services (as needed)
- Act as liaison with finance/accounting as needed.