The Marketing Specialist will exemplify entrepreneurial spirit and creativity. This position will be the point of contact with our vendor marketing firm and be responsible for items such as leading and developing innovative ideas and concepts surrounding our brand; go-to-market strategies; agent and customer on-line experiences. This will consist of but not be limited to brand communication and clarity; market penetration strategy, digital advertising and web design; and graphic design needs. This leader will work closely with the Business Development teams and other Senior Leadership Team members as an internal consultant and business partner. They will use strong analytical skills to interpret data to make recommendations to optimize and maximize the company’s marketing potential to both internal and external stakeholders
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Serves as primary point of contact with vendor marketing firm. Collaborates with marketing firm to lead, design, and execute marketing campaigns in support of marketing strategies aligned to specific business needs including the following:
· Go to market strategies (for both agent and customer segments)
· Brand awareness, effectiveness, and optimization
· Agent and customer on-line experiences, including all digital experiences
· Customer acquisition strategies for business development
Develops, coordinates and delivers clear effective messaging that differentiates CWG products in the marketplace.
Uses strategic thinking and analytics to problem solve and enhance position in the marketplace.
Researches competitive intelligence opportunities in the marketplace. Stays attuned to relevant market conditions and trends in order to drive effective messaging and tactics to targeted audiences. Works to create, design, and implement new ideas within CWG.
Analyzes and evaluates historic and current performance of marketing campaigns. Reviews various data sources to identify best performing campaigns and success as compared to established KPI’s. Makes recommendations to enhance, revise and automate future campaigns.
Supports and shapes CWG’s public and community relationships and affairs (as supported by vendor).
May provide project management leadership.
Performs other related duties and projects as assigned by management.
We are currently seeking a Return to Work Specialist for our Clinical Care Services team. This individual will partner with our claimants and employers to coordinate, monitor, evaluate, and implement options and services to facilitiate timely medical care and return to work outcomes. The Return to Work Specialists primary responsibilties include:
- Coordinate and implement return to work efforts with the employer of injury and assigned Case Manager.
- Assess appropriate utilization of medical treatment and services available through contact with employers and other specialists, as warranted to develop a plan for return to work.
- Review and analyze medical records and assess data to ensure appropriate case management process occurs while providing recommendations to achieve case progress and movement to closure and return to work.
- Frequent communications with the assigned Case Manager regarding projected and actual return to work capabilities. Document activities and case progress using appropriate methods and tools following best practices for quality improvement.
- Coordinate job analysis/job descriptions with employer to facilitate a plan for return to work.
Berkley One, a W. R. Berkley company, is hiring a Property General Adjuster. The job is located in New York or Connecticut and reports to the Property Claims Manager.
Berkley One exists to insure and protect the lifestyles of a modern generation of affluence. We seek clients that are sophisticated individuals and families who require world-class risk and claims management customized to their needs, a team of select expert independent agents and innovative digital tools to keep it simple and easy. We’ll blend our partners, products and capabilities with all that is Berkley, generating a modern solution for the customers we serve.
About the job
Our culture is one of innovation, creativity and teamwork. Our team is highly motivated, passionate about our business, and deeply experienced in developing and delivering product and service solutions in the personal insurance marketplace.
This role, a key contributor to the Berkley One brand, requires proven claim technical, organizational and time management skills, self-direction, leadership and the ability to provide exceptional quality customer service. The Property General Adjuster is responsible for quality handling and resolution of property claims including complex, high exposure claims in a timely, professional manner with emphasis on providing quality service. The ideal candidate will have experience in handling all manner and size of property claims.
What you will do
In support of the Berkley One brand of exceptional customer service:
- Appropriately manage assigned first party claims through coverage analysis, on site investigation, reserving and resolution
- Identify and address coverage issues, complete investigation to determine cause & exposure, set timely reserves and develop detailed action plans
- Write fair and equitable estimates in a software program
- Negotiate and convey claim settlements within authority limits
- Establish validity of claims submitted for payment through investigation, research and contact with policyholders, claimants and outside parties for additional information and documentation to evaluate and properly resolve claims
- Write denial letters, Reservation of Rights and other correspondence
- Maintain an effective diary system and document claim file activities in accordance with established procedures
- Pro-actively manage file inventory to ensure timely resolution of cases
- Deliver exceptional customer service to meet the needs of the insured, agent and all internal and external customers
- Perform administrative functions such as expense accounts and time off reporting as required
- Manage Independent Adjusters and experts on select claims
- Assist with the training of other internal and external adjusters on Berkley One best practices
- Travel to other states for large losses or catastrophe duty
- Establish relationships within the broker community to promote our brand
- Perform other duties as assigned
Berkley Mid-Atlantic Group is dedicated to delivering exceptional customer service, and our claim professionals truly Own It. From January through November 2017, 98.5% of customers surveyed following a claim experience would recommend BMAG to colleagues for their insurance needs.
As a Workers’ Compensation Claims Representative, you will play a critical role maintaining these standards by providing quality claim handling and superior service to our customers, while also engaging in indemnity and expense management. Success in this position will be driven by combining your experience in Workers’ Compensation claims management with excellent communication and critical reasoning.
- Investigate, evaluate, reserve, negotiate and resolve claims in multiple jurisdictions and in accordance with Best Practices.
- Promptly manage claims by completing essential functions including contacts, investigation, damages development, evaluation, reserving, and disposition.
- Regularly handles claims involving complex coverage issues, severe injuries, intellectual property matters, and contractual liability issues.
- Develop action plans and handle the claims from assignment to early conclusion.
- Review incoming mail daily, responding as needed to bring the claim to a prompt fair conclusion and seeking supervision as needed.
- Prepare large loss reports as needed to include updated action plan and recommended reserves.
- Maintain a current diary on outstanding claims.
- Provide direction and guidance to defense attorneys and other experts while controlling expenses.
- Meet or exceed specific objectives for service, quality, and reserving standards and other measurable performance items.
- Occasional local and overnight travel may be required for this position.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Claim Supervisor.
- 3+ years of experience in a workers’ compensation claims position
- CPCU or AIC designation is a plus.
- Working knowledge of current Pennsylvania workers’ compensation laws preferred
- Experience in handling multiple jurisdictions is a plus
- Proven ability to identify and address coverage issues, complete investigation to determine exposure, set timely reserves, and develop detail action plans.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Computer proficiency and working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Experience with Guidewire claims management system is a plus.
What you will do:
- Claims Exposure
- Review medical referrals in a timely fashion and provide well-documented concise reviews and detailed action plans.
- Develop medical cost projections including pre-MSAs.
- Plan for, request and review Medicare Set Aside evaluations using MEC preferred vendors.
- Utilize clinical or workers’ compensation background by offering recommendations for treatment.
- Maintain current clinical knowledge, certifications and licensure through continuing education provided by the company or obtained in independent study or research.
- Relationship management
- Interact with MEC clients and their representatives according to the MEC brand and the Claims department vision.
- As part of a regional claims team, the MMC is responsible for support and consultation to Claim Analysts and Attorneys on medical issues including reviews for appropriate diagnosis and treatment, cost containment opportunities, medical cost projections and Medicare Set Aside reviews.
- Support the work of Claim Analysts and Attorneys to help settle claims.
- Process Improvement
- Develop solutions to a variety of complex medical management problems and help to implement those solutions.
- Identify and promote the use of appropriate internal and external resources to improve the medical management of claims.
Evaluate (select and price) and maintain (control) risk acceptability and profitability within the company’s underwriting guidelines and procedures for Middle Market commercial risks. Manage and maintain good agency-company relationships. Meet and maintain the profitability and production standards established.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Minimum of five years commercial lines underwriting experience, including but not limited to CGL, Property, Packages, BOP, Auto, Crime, IM, Umbrella and/or WC. Good organizational skills, ability to handle multiple tasks and effectively prioritize. Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain relationships with agents and other departments. Exemplify superior teamwork
- Gather appropriate information to profitably underwrite a variety of Middle Market commercial risks.
- Research, formulate and implement solutions for complex issues and accounts.
- Determine final coverages and pricing for commercial risks within assigned authority level.
- Review claims and loss information on individual risks. Use this information to identify and re-evaluate accounts and develop strategy for dealing with exposures and frequency issues.
- Take a lead role relative to Key Account review and recommendations.
- Take ownership of your underwriting territory through strong book management skills.
- Work to develop and maintain agency relationships with a focus on long-term profitability and growth.
- Work in collaboration with Loss Control partners to focus on controlling exposures and maintaining controls. Join Loss Control on visits with individual accounts.
- Maintain established quality and service standards.
- Establish strong working relationships with key producers.
- Mentor less experienced underwriters and serve as a resource for others within the department as needed.
- Successfully build, manage and execute a New Business Pipeline.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Keeps abreast of industry developments, particularly those which impact his or her area(s) of responsibility.
- Understands Berkley Mid-Atlantic’s business and the factors that affect its success.
- Communicates regularly and effectively.
Develops regional and local Business Strategic, Tactical and Operational plans. Executes Action Plans leading to the accomplishment of Company goals. Develops deep agency relationships and represents the Company locally, regionally and on a national basis. Will work with Sr. Management of the Company and Regional Companies as required to drive both growth and profitability. Participate in the development of Marine and Property strategic and tactical plans based on company plans, technological advances, and corporate plans. Will work within limits of authority requiring the highest degree of technical complexity and coordination. Focus will be on complex property, marine risks and programs that will drive profitable growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be able to work independently in an entrepreneurial environment.Builds superior distribution partnerships with agents and brokers. Develops and implements sales plans to leverage profitable business growth.
- Analyzes applications, determines acceptability of risk in accordance with Company guidelines and practices in order to make the appropriate underwriting decisions. Applies underwriting guidelines and appetite to risk selection and pricing.
- Keeps current on state/territory issues and regulations, industry activity and trends and freely shares information with others. Negotiates with agents to reach positive and profitable outcomes.
- Develops a diverse book of business consisting of varied inland marine and property classes of business, risk size and complexity.Analyzes quality, quantity, and profitability of risks underwritten and prepares reports for management review.
- Assists in the management of the Inland Marine and Property business to achieve the goals and objectives established. Ensures continued profitable growth. May provide guidance and assistance to other underwriters and to other functional areas, particularly when related to cross-sell opportunities.
- Collaborates with management on risks exceeding authority level or requiring special handling. Provides assistance to underwriters requiring referrals due to the authority levels. Evaluates underwriting performance based on financial analysis. Includes rate, reserve adequacy, operational execution, planning and product reviews.
- Collaborates with Regional Companies in developing regional inland marine and property business plans.
- Assists with product development in creation of innovative products and service to introduce to the market.
- Collaborates with business partners in Risk Control, Actuarial, Finance and Claims to driver profitable results.Develops program opportunities.
The Claims Technical Analyst, in partnership with in-house counsel, provides technical claims guidance,
review and training related to compliance with federal and state regulations and coverage matters.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Reviews legislative/regulatory research and updates provided by in-house legal counsel. Ensures the
technical guidance related to legal statues, regulation and/or other requirements impacting claim
practices and processes is communicated and implemented.
Develops and implements claim handling policies and best practices. Identifies changes in claim best
practices and workflows to ensure compliance with federal and state laws and regulations. Performs
compliance audits and file reviews to ensure company is meeting regulatory requirements.
Collaborates with in-house and outside counsel to develop, maintain and update technical guidance
materials to ensure adjusters handling of claims remains in compliance with federal and state regulations.
Reviews and updates form letters and releases to ensure they are in compliance with state requirements
and are properly worded and formatted. Provides review of Disclaimers and Reservation of Rights letters
and does research on coverage matters where needed.
Develops and delivers in partnership with in-house and outside counsel, claims adjuster training and
claims training materials related to compliance and coverage matters.
Handles Medicare compliance related issues and reporting.
Serves as liaison with in-house counsel on Departments of Insurance (DOI) matters to ensure timely
reporting for compliance with governmental and regulatory agencies. Prepares information and/or
reports needed to fulfill compliance request from various DOI. Investigates compliance concerns and
determines corrective measures needed to resolve matter to the satisfaction of the DOI. May assist with
market conduct examinations.
Develops and implements Claims onboarding process for new hires. Collaborates with leaders to create new hire onboarding training schedule and identify needed resources. May conduct individual or group training sessions related to claims business systems and processes. Participates in business projects to achieve desired business objectives. Assists in coordinating and prioritizing various aspects of the project, including planning, communication, execution and completion. Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
This position will serve as a technology underwriting specialist in an assigned region delivering profitable growth and excellent community, employee, and customer relations. Our ideal candidate will have commercial technology or commercial middle market experience.
Main Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for generating profit, growth and retention results within assigned territory
- Lead business initiatives for territory which include generating business opportunities, pricing, premium retention, coverage analysis, loss control needs, claim service needs and account stewardship
- Manage underwriting staff within territory
- Mentor underwriting support staff and operations staff
- Establish business plans on an annual basis for assigned territory
- Product training for underwriting staff
- Follow established pricing, underwriting and documentation protocol as set forth by underwriting management
- Agency management including planning and driving results
- Target new producer partner agencies within assigned territory
- Lead sales and marketing efforts within assigned territory
- Product training for producers
- Occasional overnight travel
- May perform other functions as assigned.
Processes incoming and outgoing mail using automated mailing equipment for Continental Western Group
(CWG) and other Berkley entities according to established procedures, guidelines and productivity standards.
Assembles and prepares insurance documents for mailing. Provides backup support for reception by
answering and directing calls received on a multi-line switchboard. Greets and directs on-site visitors.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Collects, sorts and prepares outgoing mail including agent mail, direct mail, certified mail, checks, United
Parcel Service (UPS) and FedEx shipments, and other postal packages. Uses automated mailing equipment to
prepare, process, weigh, and meter items. Reviews appearance of all outgoing mail. Maintains certified mail
records and reconciles proof of mailing on a daily basis. 50%
Opens and sorts inter-office and in-bound mail from the U.S. Postal Service, UPS, FedEx, etc. according to
destination and type. Distributes mail throughout facility according to established schedule. 15%
Assembles computer-generated insurance policies, billing statements, policyholder notices and cancellation
notices and prepares for mailing. 15%
Provides backup support to reception by answering and directing calls received on a multi-line switchboard.
Pages or transfers call to voice mail when staff is unavailable. Greets visitors, determines nature of business
and announces visitors to appropriate staff. Monitors visitor access and issues security badges when required.
Maintains and updates agency and field staff name and address information in various business systems. 5%
Conducts training of new mail center staff and performs variety of support functions and backup for print
operations and scanning as needed. 5%
Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Learn how our business works at all levels of the organization and customer base (internal, policyholders, agents, etc.)
- Participate in planning the user experience for all aspects of our online presence
- Take a leading role in developing our customer portal and future offerings
- Develop and implement projects (research, sketch, code, test, roll out), involving stakeholders across the organization
- Stay on top of trends and new technology - Identify future tools and strategy, and create the business case for adoption and implementation
- Work closely with the IT and Marketing teams to manage timelines, resources and communication strategy
Personal Jewelry Underwriter for the Berkley Asset Protection digital on-line program.This underwriter will promote profitable written premium growth and favorable loss ratios in accordance with BAPU Best Practices, Underwriting Guidelines, Line of Business risk appetite, and personal Underwriting Authority as it relates to the digital on-line program.
- Position involves handling both inbound and outbound customer interactions. This comes in nature of direct calls from insureds and potential insureds as well as email correspondence.
- Evaluation, rating, and pricing of appraisals for New Business risks within company guidelines.
- Executing on policy changes within authority (endorsements).
- Development of sales techniques and processes that drive revenue.
- Processes payments for policyholders including credit card (in accordance with PCI standards) and ACH payment, including payments that fail.
- Preparation of Declination correspondence to insured (when required).
- Completion/updating of data entry fields in digital on-line program.
- Completion of Rating/Review Documents as required.
- Adherence to BAPU Best Practices, Underwriting Guidelines, Line of Business risk appetite, and personal Underwriting Authority.
- Communication with and solicitation of additional information from insureds and jewelers when needed.
- Development, maintenance, and management of assigned agency/jeweler relationships through regular customer contact.
- Communication of corporate goals, programs, and underwriting policies and procedures.
- Evaluation of the performance of assigned agency/jeweler relationships to ensure company and agency/jeweler goals are met.
- Awareness and maintenance of personal production, hit ratios, renewal retention ratios, spread of risk, and other production and quality measures.
- Coordination of Loss Control services as needed.
- Act as a liaison with finance/accounting as needed.
- Management of special projects or program business as needed.
- Availability to aid in additional workflow processes when needed and subject to supervisor direction.
We currently have a Senior Underwriter opportunity available. The main responsibilities for this position are:
- Determines risk acceptability, pricing, coverage, terms and conditions with defined limits/authority and underwriting guidelines.
- Develops positive agency relationships within assigned territory while maintaining a good rapport through responsive levels of service.
- Establish types and limits of coverage to be provided.
- Create analyze and interpret data.
- Ensures production and loss ratio goals are achieved within assigned territory by reviewing, analyzing and evaluating information and taking appropriate action as necessary.
- Develops, grows and maintains a profitable, diversified book of business through effective underwriting decision making to align with Company goals.
- Reviews new and renewal accounts to verify issuance is in compliance with Company underwriting guidelines, addressing discrepancies as needed.
- Ability to identify and problem solve for agents including finding solutions and ensuring success to the end.
- Proficient at communicating (written/verbal) information to both internal and external customers ensuring our standards of excellence
- Be responsible for monitoring production, profitability, and maintaining agency relationships.
- Collaborate with underwriting team and other departments, contributing knowledge and soliciting feedback relative to underwriting philosophy and company goals
- Maintain familiarity with state laws and filing requirements to properly transact business.
- Identify and recommend changes to policy verbiage when standard text is not appropriate.
- Monitor amount of insurance in force on a single risk or group of closely related risks; evaluate possibility of catastrophe losses and take action, as appropriate.
- Ability to work well with others to achieve shared goals while demonstrating diplomacy and flexibility.
- Fosters the growth and development of less experienced staff while fostering an enthusiastic environment with internal and external customers.
This role is instrumental on portarying an engaging first impression of Nautilus Insurance. Operates Cisco multi-line telephone system to answer incoming calls and directs callers to appropriate personnel. Greets visitors and accepts packages. Performs other related duties to assist in supporting a consistent best first impression of services and facility for the end customer.
- Answers incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Takes and delivers messages or transfers calls to voice mail when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
- Answers questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information.
- Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Retrieves messages from voice mail and forwards to appropriate personnel.
- Updates the Welcome Board daily with visitor, new hire names, anniversaries, announcements and Berkley stock price.
- Provides overhead paging for Company announcements and employee emergency calls.
- Creates night and early close greetings in PBX system.
- Updates visitor information and creates special event notices on Intranet on as needed basis.
- Participates in key roles during Fire Drill training practice with FDP Team members. Maintains readiness of materials in the event of an emergency with current occupant listing and procedures to engage.
- Establishes appropriate initial loss and expense reserves and continue to regularly evaluate the file for adequacy, accuracy and adherence to reserving guidelines.
• Analyzes and interprets policy language in conjunction with specific loss facts to reach appropriate coverage decisions.
• Drafts frequent and complex coverage correspondence, including reservation of rights and coverage disclaimers in compliance with various state statutes and regulations.
• Composes a variety of other detailed correspondence to insureds, claimants, attorneys, agents and Regulatory agencies.
• Proactively manages claim files from inception to closure, including identification and investigation of coverage, liability and damage issues, determination and efficient execution of an appropriate plan of action, and prompt, economical file resolution, in compliance with Department guidelines and best practices.
• Appropriately and clearly documents all claim file activity, including current strategy, plan of action and exit plan in file notes.
• Consistently demonstrates coverage analysis, investigation, evaluation and negotiation skills at an intermediate level.
• Directs and controls the activities and costs of numerous outside vendors including independent adjusters, defense counsel and coverage counsel.
• Effectively presents and discusses loss facts and issues in roundtable discussions to peers and members of management.
• Composes and transmits Large Loss Reports and other detailed reporting documents as appropriate in a regular and timely basis.
• Manages and monitors file caseload through the use of various resources.
• Obtains all required state adjuster licenses and maintains them as required via compliance with mandatory continuing education requirements.
- Telecommute and/or Remote Worker
At Verus, we believe in focusing on your enthusiasm to ensure we are a dynamic and growing organization. We value the insight our adjusters bring to the organization and will give you the tools to make an impact on the future of the company. Our Claims Adjusters have a passion to resolve issues, discover win/win solutions, and keep up with the fast paced environment of Verus.
Job duties include:
- Ability to manage moderate and complex Commercial Casualty and Professional Liability claims with limited supervision. Specialty in Professional Liability is a must.
- Evaluate insurance coverage based on claim report, the insurance policy, applicable statutes and case law to determine if a claim can be accepted as within coverage.
- Able to attend mediations around the country
- Experience in completing reservation of rights and coverage disclaimer letters
- Ability to assign and supervise independent adjusters
- Willingness to handle their own inventory of claims
- Working with internal and external clients, as well as with attorneys and claimants, to resolve claims
- Willingness to process work into claims system and operate without a claims support staff
Proficient in processing underwriting support tasks for a single line of business for the lifecycle of an account. Workload will be determined based on a defined set of Broker relationships assigned to each UA. This position may have limited underwriting authority. Potential variation is to develop proficiency in processing the underwriting support tasks for a 2nd line of business (within the same or additional Broker relationships) for the lifecycle of an account. The account lifecycle may include (but is not limited to: issuance of new business quotes, binders, policies, and mid-term endorsements, renewal solicitations, renewal raters, quotes, binder, policies, and mid-term endorsements, Workers Comp audits, cancellations and non- renewals (both Insured and Company request). Persons in this position will be trained to support billing functions and will be called on to do so as needed. The role also includes participation in special projects on an as needed basis.
- Pre-underwriting/pre-qualification of New Business and Renewal risks.
- Solicitation of additional information relative to submission from broker (if necessary).
- Preparing Declination correspondence to broker (when required).
- Completion/updating data entry fields in BPM Workflow Management System.
- Aid in the completion of Rating/Review Documents.
- Completion of necessary fields in Underwriting System.
- Limited Underwriting Authority for renewal business (within established guidelines).
- Tracking and follow-up of outstanding subjectivity items.
- Policy and endorsement processing and issuance.
- Management of Declined/Unsuccessful accounts in Underwriting System(s) and BPM Workflow Management System.
- Monthly solicitations/follow-up for outstanding renewal information.
- Generation and Management of Monthly Renewal Lists - specific to Line of Business/Underwriter
- Generation of Monthly Bound Account List for use in File Audits.
- Monthly completion of File Audits (for previous month) - Tracked through BPM Workflow Management System.
- Act as liaison with finance/accounting as needed.
- Manage billing/accounting inquiries (FAB Billing System).
- Follow-up on overdue premiums - over 90 lists.
- Participates in special projects or program business as needed.
- Availability to aid in additional workflow processes when needed and subject to supervisor direction.
Become a member of Acadia's Claim Department and have a direct impact on helping our customers. In this role, you'll enjoy the excitement of building relationships with agents and insureds throughout Massachusetts or New York by working with them on investigating, evaluating, reserving, negotiating and resolving casualty claims.
What you will do:
- Deliver quality
- Develop and establish quality assurance measures and testing standards for new applications, products, and/or enhancements to existing applications throughout their development/product lifecycles.
- Conduct internal audits to measure and assure adherence to established QA standards for software development, application integration, and information system performance, and corresponding documentation.
- Perform analysis
- Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential trouble areas in IT systems and projects across the organization.
- Analyze documentation and technical specifications of any new application under deployment or consideration to determine its intended functionality.
- Analyze formal test results in order to discover and report any defects, bugs, errors, configuration issues, and interoperability flaws.
- Relationship management
- Collaborate with software/systems personnel in application testing, such as system, unit, regression, load, and acceptance testing methods.
- Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information to project stakeholders and management.
- Make recommendations for improvement of applications to programmers and software developers or engineers.
- Tools and languages
- C#, .Net framework, Visual Studio, TFS, SQL Server, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, ASP.NET MVC.
- Create and execute test plans and scripts that will determine optimal application performance according to specifications.
- Ensure that testing activities allow applications to meet business requirements and systems goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify existing or potential issues.
- Assist in the development of change control processes, practices, and guidelines for new and existing technologies.
- Participate in developing, distributing, and coordinating in-depth end-user reviews for modified and new systems or applications.
- Cultivate and disseminate knowledge of quality assurance best practices.
This role is defined as a Co-op through BTS and Drexel University.
The IT Security Analyst, Threat Intelligence Investigations and Triage maintains a daily understanding of the threat landscape and changes as they impact the corporation. The candidate will triage alerts for escalation and decisioning. They will develop impact and remediation updates for senior management and document actions taken to reduce risk based on threat indicators received.