Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Position is responsible for performing a diverse range of duties including administrative tasks to support the efficiency of daily business operations. The Operations Associate's primary objective is to partner with each function of the business (Underwriting, Claims, Accounting, IT, Actuarial, Senior Leadership, etc.) to drive operational change and increase overall efficiency.
- Assists the Operations Manager in daily tasks.
- Cooperates with different departments to improve business operations.
- Manage marketing and supply inventory and place orders as required.
- Test and implement system enhancements to improve process efficiencies and user experience.
- Reporting of validated downstream underwriting, claim, and financial data.
- Prepare billing reports, review and submit vendor payments to Accounts Payable.
- Coordinate requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists for conferences and marketing communications.
- Review broker management data (license requirements, contact information, etc.) to ensure current records; communicate with brokers to receive any outstanding, updated information.
- Manage multiple email inboxes and regular mail.
- Other projects as assigned.
The Associate Underwriter will work in a team setting underwriting and servicing new and renewal accounts for the development and retention of our public entity business.
- Performs reserving and processing of new business accounts as necessary.
- Provides underwriters with assistance managing the underwriting file.
- Organizes and aggregates loss and exposure information and inputs into pricing models.
- Knowledgeable of Compliance regulations, etc. and underwriting documentation rules and guidelines, and adheres to policies accordingly.
- Participates in all internal company training and continuing education.
- Remains current on product releases as it pertains to BPE lines of business. In addition, may provide assistance during product development process.
- Attends strategic marketing calls and events with key brokers.
- Assists with ad hoc projects as required.