Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
The Operations Manager will lead the operations team and work across all functional areas of Berkley Public Entity to achieve operational excellence through continuous improvement of process efficiency and workflow.
- Management of the operations team.
- Serve as Compliance lead for the company.
- Work with Executive, Underwriting, Actuarial, Claims, Finance and IT to determine areas of improvement and to develop process efficiencies to enhance workflow, while seeking continuous improvement.
- Work with the Executive, Underwriting, Claims, and Actuarial teams to develop process documentation, bulletins, updated appetite guidelines and marketing collateral.
- Assist with the development of new products, services, process improvements, and marketing initiatives.
- Troubleshoot system and process issues.
- Oversee the facilities management function for each of the BPE offices.
- Manage all aspects of existing vendor relationships, identify new vendors, and communicate internally regarding vendor value proposition.
- Create and maintain ad-hoc reporting tools, and work with IT to develop comprehensive IT based reporting.
Manage the organization of Client and Broker centric events.
- Manage the processing of new business/renewals and endorsements for assigned accounts and perform underwriting analysis for some routine new and renewal business applications.
- Manage the issuance of policies, endorsements and billing.
- Manage the completion of account transactions.
- Manage the claims intake process and ensure data accuracy.
- Manage ad hoc projects as required.