Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
The primary goal with Berkley Industrial Comp’s internship program is to provide an exciting, valuable experience learning the insurance industry. The role will work alongside our underwriting team learning the business from a hands-on perspective. The experience gained in this internship will provide a great foundation for future success in the insurance industry.
Are you ready to join a growing organization like Berkley Industrial Comp?
- Enter new business submissions in Endeavor and ImageRight
- Complete ELR models for underwriters, new and renewal business
- Issue new/renewal policies and endorsements
- Review and process requests received from agents as directed (i.e. sending loss runs, E-Mod worksheets, etc.)
- Assist the Core Accounts Supervisor as well as the other underwriters
Create, lead and present a capstone project providing value to Berkley Industrial Comp to the Senior Management team at the end of the summer internship.