Carolina Casualty is looking for a talented and ambitious Claims Attorney who will be responsible for investigating, assessing, managing and resolving commercial automobile litigation and complex claims.
Carolina Casualty is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing administrative claims support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up new claims, gather necessary information from policy systems, enter claim information into claim systems
- Support claim investigations, order police reports,
- Draft and distribute correspondence such as underwriting advisories and client contact letters
- Maintain data and reports and update Excel Worksheets
- Serve as first level of contact for external customer service inquiries
- Notify business partners by phone/email regarding messages, inquiries and claims issues
- Process expense/invoice payments
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.