Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
The Claims Attorney handles all aspects of litigation for property and casualty related claims. S/he provides technical and strategic expertise to manage claims assuring that exposures are timely recognized and resolution plans are well formulated and executed. Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing legal representation in a wide array of real estate and restaurant litigation cases.
- Prosecuting and defending major subrogation and insurance coverage claims.
- Informing other functional departments (underwriting, actuarial, finance) of positive/negative conditions noted during litigation which may impact company results.
- Driving favorable loss cost results by influencing, planning and providing guidance on individual claims
- Providing ongoing analysis of technical material (i.e. case law, regulations) to determine the impact on claim operations and providing necessary guidance and assistance to the claims department