Key Risk is looking for a skilled candidate with deep experience on the Microsoft SSIS stack. This role requires hands on expertise designing high volume repeatable ETL processes for large enterprise software and solutions developing very complex data transformations.
- Responsible for the design, development and support of ETL (Extraction, Transformation and Loading) components, which will be used to move large amounts of data from source data and software application data stores into the optimized operational databases
- Tuning the ETL processes
- Creation of the technical and system specification documents necessary to support ETL processes
- Participate in development and execution of unit and system test plans
NC, Greensboro - 7823 National Service Road
The Premium Audit Representative provides support for the premium audit team by assigning and processing premium audits, and by responding to client, agent and underwriter questions and requests for information.
- Audit Processing/Billing
- Review completed audits to ensure accuracy of calculations
- Process/bill an average of 200 completed audits per month
- Per guidelines, refer completed audits for approval prior to processing
- Per guidelines, track all audits requiring payroll and/or class code endorsement
Audit Assignment & Tracking
- Assign all annual audits to appropriate auditor or vendor
- Upon request, initiate, assign and track all mid-term audits
- Track outstanding audits and follow up for completion
- Respond to underwriter, insured and agency partner requests regarding premium audits
- Per Company guidelines, provide copies of audit billing and worksheets, ensuring confidentiality of shared audit data
- Answer general questions on audit billing and pay-as-you-go payments.
- Daily telephone and email communication with agency partners, insureds and internal team members.
- Track audit disputes received from agency partners and insureds; forward as appropriate to the auditor or audit manager for resolution; follow up for completion.
- Advise Premium Audit Manager of trends identified in audits
- Participate in software testing, including current and future audit tracking platforms, policy systems, claims systems and related business intelligence software
- Cross-train to support and back-up related functions, including unit statistical/policy reporting functions.
- Professional Development – Develop job skills through Company training and the pursuit of industry designations
- Professional Relationships – Develop and maintain strong working relationships with all stakeholders, including insureds, agency partners, NCCI/State Bureau personnel and Key Risk/WRB associates (underwriters, Regional Vice Presidents, auditors, information technology, claims and other WRB companies)
- Client Service Infusion – support CSI program by promoting and upholding 4 key behaviors
Responsible for technical file management of workers’ compensation claims and account management. Requires frequent interaction with the account’s designated contact, case managers, medical providers, claimants and attorney. Will be required to manage a variety of cases ranging from minimal to high exposures as assigned. The role will be a work from home opportunity.
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.