Key Risk is looking for an experienced Java Developer to immediately assist in the implementation and integration with Guidewire's Claim Center and Policy Center products. As the business continues to progress in its "technical revolution" we are seeking highly adaptable Java developers to help build that bridge into the future.
- Work with a cross-company team to implement Guidewire's Claims Center and Policy Center applications (Java 8)
- Externalize, enhance and maintain our current PremiumSync web applications
- Create, design and test web-based Java applications to provide customer manual data entry and batch processing / consuming services
- Support, as needed, for legacy Java application (Java 6) until the transition to Guidewire is complete
- Attention to quality and disciplined software development practices including: Code Reviews, Unit testing, documentation, build and release management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Provide appropriately timed task estimates by understanding and planning for technical/project dependencies
- Improve existing applications or influence technical direction on a project, resulting in time or cost savings to Key Risk
- Contribute to one or more “squads” to deliver a product increment according to the Release Train schedule
- Collaboration with other developers and mentoring of junior developers
Key Risk is looking for an enthusiastic and experience underwriter with established relationships to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for contributing to achieving and exceeding the regions’ profit plan through proper risk selection, agency management, and communication of Key Risk’s value proposition.
- Underwrite accounts in the middle market sector within established underwriting authority
- Manage a book of business totaling a minimum of $10,000,000
- Develops and maintains relationships with 10-15 agencies
- Responsible for a moderate number of agencies including partners with Advantage and/or Premier status within our Key Alliance agency structure
- Achieves/exceeds planned accident year loss ratio, rate change, renewal retention and inforce premium goals
- Takes initiative to recommend potential improvements in underwriting principles, techniques or appetite
- Complies with insurance filings and regulatory requirements
- Research new market niches, serve as an industry lead, and participate in special projects
- Establishes a knowledge base of agency needs, staff, target markets, and contracted insurers
- Performs agency evaluations and establishes agency goals within required time frames and expectations
- Participates effectively in new and renewal team sales activities and Client Service Management (CSM) meetings to obtain and retain profitable business
NC, Greensboro - 7823 National Service Road
Key Risk is looking for a skilled candidate with deep experience on the Microsoft SSIS stack. This role requires hands on expertise designing high volume repeatable ETL processes for large enterprise software and solutions developing very complex data transformations.
- Responsible for the design, development and support of ETL (Extraction, Transformation and Loading) components, which will be used to move large amounts of data from source data and software application data stores into the optimized operational databases
- Tuning the ETL processes
- Creation of the technical and system specification documents necessary to support ETL processes
- Participate in development and execution of unit and system test plans
NC, Greensboro - 7823 National Service Road
The Premium Audit Representative provides support for the premium audit team by assigning and processing premium audits, and by responding to client, agent and underwriter questions and requests for information.
- Audit Processing/Billing
- Payroll Processing
- Review completed audits to ensure accuracy of calculations
- Process/bill an average of 200 completed audits per month
- Per guidelines, refer completed audits for approval prior to processing
- Per guidelines, track all audits requiring payroll and/or class code endorsement
Audit Assignment & Tracking
- Assign all annual audits to appropriate auditor or vendor
- Upon request, initiate, assign and track all mid-term audits
- Track outstanding audits and follow up for completion
- Respond to underwriter, insured and agency partner requests regarding premium audits
- Per Company guidelines, provide copies of audit billing and worksheets, ensuring confidentiality of shared audit data
- Answer general questions on audit billing and pay-as-you-go payments.
- Daily telephone and email communication with agency partners, insureds and internal team members.
- Track audit disputes received from agency partners and insureds; forward as appropriate to the auditor or audit manager for resolution; follow up for completion.
- Advise Premium Audit Manager of trends identified in audits
- Participate in software testing, including current and future audit tracking platforms, policy systems, claims systems and related business intelligence software
- Cross-train to support and back-up related functions, including unit statistical/policy reporting functions.
- Professional Development – Develop job skills through Company training and the pursuit of industry designations
- Professional Relationships – Develop and maintain strong working relationships with all stakeholders, including insureds, agency partners, NCCI/State Bureau personnel and Key Risk/WRB associates (underwriters, Regional Vice Presidents, auditors, information technology, claims and other WRB companies)
- Client Service Infusion – support CSI program by promoting and upholding 4 key behaviors
NC, Charlotte - 3436 Toringdon Way
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.