The Client Experience Support Specialist I will provide administrative and technical support to the Client Experience and Risk Management teams as well as providing proactive communication, assistance and resources to Key Risk policyholders and agency partners. The delivery of these support services will contribute to the efficiency and effectiveness of the team as well as assist in the retention of profitable business and help the team continue to deliver outstanding customer experiences that set us apart from our competitors.
Key functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Export data, create and distribute reports from software such as Power BI, Guidewire, RCI, etc. and/or other sources as requested.
- Compile and distribute reports as requested, including no loss letters.
- Assist with Client Portal registrations and claims reporting questions.
- Physician Panel development for client locations
- Telemedicine vendor report production and point of contact.
- Format reports, presentations and other materials requested or received for branding.
- Send reports or other related materials and services to internal and external customers as requested and via the appropriate method (i.e., WebEx, Teams, email, mail if necessary, etc.).
- Administer Compliance Program by providing necessary support to ensure compliance with state-specific loss control requirements. This support may include (but is not limited to) running reports, ensuring required notices are sent to policyholders, gathering data to satisfy audits for state authorities, keeping track of team members’ safety certifications/licenses as required by states, etc.
- Provide necessary support for the the team as requested or on a set schedule. This support may include, but is not limited to, sending materials to internal and/or external customers, assisting with contacting internal and/or external customers, assisting with scheduling/re-scheduling visits, helping to complete loss control surveys, etc.
- Assist with research and preparation on topics for new and/or updated safety materials, changes/revisions/updates to OSHA regulations, and other specific topics requested. Safety materials may include, but are not limited to, SafetyConnections, training presentations, best practices, webinars, Articulate, etc.
- Support underwriting as requested by supplying requested reports or resources.
- Order supplies as needed or requested.
- Assist with departmental projects as requested.
Key Risk is looking for a claims professional who enjoys analysis and management of workers compensation claims.
This role is located in Highpoint, NC or with qualified CLAIMS experience remote consideration.
Key Functions include but are not limited to:
- Analyzes and processes workers’ compensation claims by investigating and gathering information to determine the exposure on the claim.
- Negotiate settlement of claims up to designated authority level and makes claims payments.
- Calculates and assigns timely an appropriate reserves to claims and continues to manage reserve adequacy throughout the life of the claim.
- Calculates and pays benefits due; approves all claim payments; and settles claims within designated authority level.
- Develops and manages claims though well-developed action plans; continues to work the action plan to bring the claim to an appropriate and timely resolution.
- Prepares necessary state filings within statutory limits.
- Actively manages the litigation process; ensures timely and cost-effective claims resolution.
- Coordinates vendor referrals for additional investigation and/or litigation management.
- Uses appropriate cost containment techniques including strategic vendor partnerships to reduce overall cost of claims.
- Frequently communicates with all appropriate parties involved with the claim.
- Maintains professional client relationships.
- Actively executes appropriate claims activities to ensure consistent delivery of quality claims services.