Click column header to sort
This role serves as the supervisor for Key Risk’s workers compensation regional service team. This regional team includes client liaisons and risk management technicians for employers within our primary distribution states. Through planning and management responsibilities for the utilization of targeted resources, the Supervisor of Client Experience is responsible for managing the overall service delivery for the assigned regional book. Working with the regional team, this role coordinates and aligns services to meet the needs of both new and existing accounts.
This position includes engagement in strategic planning as well as management responsibilities for a regional team of technical workers compensation experts. Responsible for ensuring seamless and continuous support, the Supervisor of Client Experience is responsible for the oversight and delivery of our service commitment and the team’s utilization of innovative and responsive solutions designed to maximize value and results for our clients and growth for our company. In addition to team supervisory responsibilities, this position will also be responsible for an assigned book of key accounts as well as agency relationship development.
Primary responsibilities include oversight and management of a regional service team responsible for providing employers and agents with ongoing communications on their workers compensation programs inclusive of periodic claim updates, addressing service success/issues, ensuring service deliveries as well as coordinating all aspects of risk management assessments and recommendation compliance. Responsibilities include management of a team responsible for:
- Client Onboarding/Service Plan Management
- Supporting teams responsible for Orientation and service plan management including and a strategic focus on larger accounts as a service standard
- Leveraging team engagement and utilization of our client portal
- Support renewal preparation through underwriting review of account performance and service delivery requirements
- Risk Management
- Management and oversight of Risk Assessment orders including primary requests through our regional resource model as well as use of risk management vendors
- Review and analyze Risk Assessment reports provide by regional teams against performance of the regional book.
- Ensure compliance of follow-up and recommendations are provided to insured timely and track status of recommendations across the regional book.
- Support team in creating service plan and providing virtual and onsite risk management resources as needed
- Departmental Engagement – Claims, Finance, Underwriting
- Serve as a liaison with departmental leadership to coordinate feedback and enhance our service delivery standards. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Claims: Support the development of claim reviews in alignment with insured service plans, interact with BMMS on panels support, and manage VirtualMD+ utilization
- Underwriting: Provide proactive feedback on account performance and service delivery requirements.
- Finance: Support team orientations with insureds to ensure awareness of billing processes, etc
- Supervisory Focus
- Technology– Promote, train and ensure utilization across the client experience team on business application. This includes client documentation compliance and resource management.
- Service Delivery – Work with team to ensure service delivery standards are met and challenge team to best align service requirements with efficient delivery. This includes leveraging virtual technologies where appropriate and evaluating overall needs of the assigned team territory.
- Agent Relationships– Establish relationships with targeted Regional agents with a focus on assisting/supporting production of new business, retention and sales opportunities
- Industry Events & Trade Organizations Involvement– Attend and participate, where applicable, in industry events and promote resources and solutions specific to specialty programs through relationship and social media network development.
Client Service Infusion
- Promote exceptional service by identifying interaction opportunities, taking ownership of client results, providing high quality service, managing response times, using judgment and building from both the small and large successes.
- Enhance communications by being proactive, engaging in active listening, asking questions to determine underlying needs, and stopping and analyzing the situation; learn from problems and implement preventative measures for the future.
- Know and exceed client expectations; get to know our clients, understand situations from the client’s perspective, and deliver solutions specific to the client’s needs.
- Create a team approach by leveraging the culture of trust and openness, educating associates on each discipline and their role in supporting the organization, aligning responsibilities with the strengths of the individual team members, and taking responsibility for keeping the team informed and closing the loop.
Key Risk is looking for a claims professional who enjoys analysis and management of workers compensation claims.
- Analyzes and processes workers’ compensation claims by investigating and gathering information to determine the exposure on the claim.
- Negotiate settlement of claims up to designated authority level and makes claims payments.
- Calculates and assigns timely an appropriate reserves to claims and continues to manage reserve adequacy throughout the life of the claim.
- Calculates and pays benefits due; approves all claim payments; and settles claims within designated authority level.
- Develops and manages claims though well-developed action plans; continues to work the action plan to bring the claim to an appropriate and timely resolution.
- Prepares necessary state filings within statutory limits.
- Actively manages the litigation process; ensures timely and cost-effective claims resolution.
- Coordinates vendor referrals for additional investigation and/or litigation management.
- Uses appropriate cost containment techniques including strategic vendor partnerships to reduce overall cost of claims.
- Frequently communicates with all appropriate parties involved with the claim.
- Maintains professional client relationships.
- Actively executes appropriate claims activities to ensure consistent delivery of quality claims services.
Key Risk is looking for an organized, thorough, and personable Accounting Associate to join the team. This position will be responsible for processing cash receipts, making collection calls, receiving billing calls from clients, reporting cash receipts, processing refunds, reconciling of accounts, preparing journal entries, troubleshooting of issues, and other accounting tasks
- Enter data into accounting systems, including posting refunds and recoveries
- Reconcile billing records for customers and internal personnel
- Post bank deposits and interface for cash application of customer payments
- Analyze and resolve customer service issues through appropriate action including working with other departments and applying effective problem-solving skills
- Assists with month-end closing
- Provide supporting documentation for audits
Key Risk is looking for an enthusiastic individual who wants to learn account management and technical knowledge of workers compensation claims.
- Interface with Underwriting, Risk Management, and clients in controlling costs and loss ratios
- Conduct investigation of workers' compensation claims assigned
- Handle all technical aspects of claims, including coverage, disability benefit management, medical management, litigation management, file management, subrogation, reserving and settlement
- Maintain and demonstrate knowledge of the Workers' Compensation Act and Rules and Regulations in jurisdictions assigned
- Immediately notify management of large exposures and comply with reinsurance reporting requirement
- Monitor expenses and effectiveness of inside/outside vendors
- Assume full responsibility for all phases of account management for accounts as assigned and inform management of any unfavorable trends
- Actively work with mentor in monitoring loss ratio for accounts assigned
- Participate in client meetings for training on claims issues and assist with claims service meetings for new accounts as requested
Key Risk is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced underwriter to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for contributing to achieving and exceeding the regions’ profit plan through proper risk selection, agency management, and communication of Key Risk’s value proposition.
- Underwrites accounts up to $750,000 annual premium
- Manage a book of business $5,000,000 to $7,000,000
- Develops and maintains relationships with 10-15 agencies
- Responsible for a moderate number of agencies including partners with Advantage and/or Premier status within our Key Alliance agency structure
- Achieves/exceeds planned accident year loss ratio, rate change, renewal retention and inforce premium goals
- Takes initiative to recommend potential improvements in underwriting principles, techniques or appetite
- Complies with insurance filings and regulatory requirements
- Research new market niches, serve as an industry lead, and participate in special projects
- Establishes a knowledge base of agency needs, staff, target markets, and contracted insurers
- Performs agency evaluations and establishes agency goals within required time frames and expectations
- Participates effectively in new and renewal team sales activities and Client Service Management (CSM) meetings to obtain and retain profitable business