Click column header to sort
Key Risk is looking for an enthusiastic individual who wants to learn our underwriting appetite and approach. The training
program will include shadowing territory underwriting managers in performance of their tasks and visits with agents to
observe their interactions. Another component of the training plan includes rotation assignments with various
departments, including risk management, claims, compliance and corporate marketing to understand how these
departments work together to achieve the best level of service and outcomes for the client and Key Risk.
- Frequent interaction with agents, policyholders, and insurance rating organizations as necessary, to give and receive information, to market business, and to make presentations to promote company business and image.
- Frequent interaction with Client Service Executives, Risk Management Specialists, Regional Vice Presidents, IT staff, Policyholder Services Representatives, Premium Auditors, other Underwriters and functional areas as needed to give and receive information or to provide instruction and solve problems.
- Actively involved in development, such as pursuit of professional designations.
- Successful completion of training plan.
The Policy Services Representative ensures timely and quality service to underwriters and agents by processing policy and customer service related documents and endorsements for commercial accounts within the service guidelines established. May participate in screening and quoting commercial accounts within the authority levels established.
- Provides timely and high quality service to agents through the processing of quotes, policies and other service related documents within time service and quality standards determined by management.
- Accurate processing related to new business, renewal policies, quotes, endorsements, cancellations and reinstatements in accordance with marketing and or underwriting.
- Timely review of payroll audits completed by audit vendor.
- Facilitate the processing of business related documents, including but not limited to AORs, Experience Mods and Certificates of Coverage to provide timely and professional customer service to agents and policyholders.
- Adapts and leverages new technology and innovation to manage a book of business based on business need while maintaining high standards of customer service through responsiveness and resourcefulness.
- Provides assistance to other Policy Services Representatives.
- Contributes to the team by accomplishing the Policies Services budgeted expense objectives and time service objectives. Provides ideas for and assists with the execution of improving current processes and procedures.
- Occasional travel to agency, company and other required meetings a must.
- Develops positive relationships with agencies through professional communication and a minimum of eight agency visitations annually.
- Assure the efficient and effective operation of the business services team and provide support to underwriting functions.
Key Risk is looking for an experienced financial professional to join our team.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate completion of monthly journal entries; premium, losses, expenses, commissions, assessments and premium taxes.
- Analyze budget variances for written and earned premium, providing written analysis of the underlying reasons for variances, including cancellations, self-reporting policies and audits.
- Work with the others in finance and actuarial to properly record accruals with supporting calculations (dividends, EBUB, etc. ) and prepare periodic analysis to assess the reasonableness and reconcile any differences.
- Summarize and analyze large volumes of data using the data warehouse or other tools, to provide ad-hoc reporting to Controller or senior management. Work with Finance and other departments to monitor accurate reporting for premiums and losses.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, year-end exhibits.
- Assist with monthly financial reporting package to senior management.
- Prepare account reconciliations. Research and resolve reconciling items in a timely manner.
- Assist with budgeting process.
- Assist Controller and CFO with projects as needed.
- Promote exceptional service by avoiding a transactional mentality, taking ownership of client results, and using judgment and building from both the small and large successes.
- Enhance communications by asking questions and stopping and analyzing the situation; learn from problems and implement preventative measures for the future.
- Know and exceed client expectations and understand situations from the client’s perspective.
- Create a team approach by leveraging the culture of trust and openness and taking responsibility for keeping the team informed and closing the loop.
Key Risk is looking for an organized, thorough, and personable Accounting Associate to join the team. This position will be responsible for processing cash receipts, making collection calls, receiving billing calls from clients, reporting cash receipts, processing refunds, reconciling of accounts, preparing journal entries, troubleshooting of issues, and other accounting tasks
- Enter data into accounting systems, including posting refunds and recoveries
- Reconcile billing records for customers and internal personnel
- Post bank deposits and interface for cash application of customer payments
- Analyze and resolve customer service issues through appropriate action including working with other departments and applying effective problem-solving skills
- Assists with month-end closing
- Provide supporting documentation for audits
Key Risk is looking for an enthusiastic individual who wants to learn account management and technical knowledge of workers compensation claims.
- Interface with Underwriting, Risk Management, and clients in controlling costs and loss ratios
- Conduct investigation of workers' compensation claims assigned
- Handle all technical aspects of claims, including coverage, disability benefit management, medical management, litigation management, file management, subrogation, reserving and settlement
- Maintain and demonstrate knowledge of the Workers' Compensation Act and Rules and Regulations in jurisdictions assigned
- Immediately notify management of large exposures and comply with reinsurance reporting requirement
- Monitor expenses and effectiveness of inside/outside vendors
- Assume full responsibility for all phases of account management for accounts as assigned and inform management of any unfavorable trends
- Actively work with mentor in monitoring loss ratio for accounts assigned
- Participate in client meetings for training on claims issues and assist with claims service meetings for new accounts as requested