- Maintain good lines of communication with employers, adjusters, and providers.
- Discuss with an employer, issues relative to an injured workers’ return to work status.
- Request medical notes, proper billing format, and other written/verbal information from employers and medical providers to determine appropriateness of payment of medical bills and whether a claim is truly medical only.
- Timely and accurately reserve for medical only claims assigned.
- Document relevant written and oral communication received relative to medical-only claims in the log notes.
- Discuss with an employee, issues relative to whether a bill has been paid or whether travel or medical reimbursement has been issued.
- Assist in the management of communication of the unit with customers, providers and injured employees.
- Enter medical notes into claim log as required.
- Index images as needed.
- Identify potential subrogation claims and notify appropriate supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
NC, Greensboro - 7823 National Service Road
The Java Developer will be a mid-level technical expert in one or more highly specialized areas of applications systems analysis and programming. Must also prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be written. Responsibilities include program design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation. The ideal candidate must maintain full technical knowledge of all phases of applications systems analysis and programming.
Principle responsibilities include, but are not limited to create, designs and tests web-based Java applications to support business goals. Performs program coding and testing and addresses technical issues through research, investigation and debugging. Relies on knowledge and professional discretion to achieve goals. The key duties of the Java Developer position include:
- Contributes to the development of project risk mitigation plans to ward off potential technical issues.
- Applies problem solving abilities to familiar and unfamiliar technical disciplines
- Solves technical problems with possible conflicts using knowledge from prior experience and technical discipline.
- Learns and applies existing technical processes, methodologies, and skills that lead to new technical processes or systems.
- Provides appropriately timed task estimates by understanding and planning for technical/project dependencies.
- Improves existing applications or influences technical direction on a project, resulting in time or cost savings to Key Risk.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.