The position is responsible for assisting with all aspects of the accounts payable closing cycle and preparation of various components of the company’s expense reporting packages based on US GAAP and Statutory requirements. Reporting and accounting responsibilities include payments, accruals, vendor management, expense analysis, and reporting of expenses on a monthly and annual basis.
- Responsible for full accounts payable (P2P - Procure to Pay) cycle for the supported operating units.
- Primary liaison with BFINS (centralized payment team) for all aspects of expenses – payment, coding, research, approval (automated and manual), accruals, analysis, etc.
- Responsible for expense accounting, reporting, and analysis leveraging Egencia, Perceptive, CCER, Hyperion Essbase, PeopleSoft and other company used systems.
- Provide analysis with the selection of new vendors and evaluation of existing vendors in a procurement role.
- Assist with the preparation and analysis of supporting schedules for expense journal entries in a controlled and timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
TX, Irving - 600 E. Las Colinas Blvd
This position participates in development and support of data through incremental development of the Data Warehouse and then presentation to the business community through query results and/or reporting structures. This role includes defining, coding and maintaining the extraction, transformation and load of data to and from the data warehouse in conjunction with many independent data marts. This role participates throughout the project life cycle from planning to production implementation.
- Designs, develops, writes, modifies and implements software programming applications
- Convert data from various file formats to relational database (ETL)
- Experience with SSRS and T-SQL
- Create reports and/or electronic files as requested
- Participates in testing through test definition, review and validation
- Performs a variety of intermediate tasks
- Seeks input from manager and team members to apply experience and judgment towards accomplishing assignments
- Work with technical resources (internal and external) to ensure accurate translation of specifications into workable application code
- Work with business users on a day-to-day basis
- Perform all other duties as assigned
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.