Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
This position will be responsible for setting up new policies following contractual rules and regulations, issuing new and renewal policies, issuing policy endorsements, responding to all agent/customer requests, offering renewals to current policy holders, analyzing and processing incoming correspondence and processing audits. It will also be responsible for prompt and accurate customer service. This position is a great entry level position for anybody interested in the insurance industry and who likes working and connecting with people.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Comply with contractual rules
- Answer all types of customer telephone calls and emails
- Analyze correspondence to determine action needed
- Prepare correspondence and do follow up if necessary
- Review all new business policies to determine action necessary to issue policy
- Offer renewal to existing policy holders
- Issue endorsements based on correspondence, customer/agent requests, audit of prior year
- Process cancellations/reinstatements
- Accuracy and integrity of data in the computer, on the policy, renewal offer, cancellation, endorsement and all other documents distributed outside or inside the organization
- Meeting policy issuance standards for new and renewal policies
- Meeting timeliness standards based on individual contract agreements and departmental standards
- Meeting team timeliness and quality standards
- Meeting customer service standards