Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
As a key member of the senior management team, the VP, Business Development works closely with the Director of Marketing to create and execute marketing and sales strategies to achieve business objectives while leveraging technology and improving processes. The VP assists with complex sales negotiations, preparation of RFPs, attends sales presentations and helps grow the business by adding new customers and retaining existing customers.
- Develop a thorough, competitive assessment of our customers and their needs.
- Identify new business opportunities; create and drive new business initiatives to meet strategic growth objectives and to grow sales of existing product offerings.
- Contact prospective clients, establish rapport and arrange meetings in order to sell services.
- Collaborate with underwriting, marketing and product development team to position products that align with strategic goals.
- Communicate new product offerings and effectively launch new product promotions with customers.
- Attend industry trade shows and conferences.
- Monitor/track and analyze the effectiveness of programs to support course corrections and decision-making.
- Produce management reports tracking sales activity and effectiveness
- Assist in the development of sales materials, including brochures, conference booths and website.
- Determine and develop required financial analysis tools.
- Use the tools to analyze existing and potential customers.
- Travel out of town and/or overnight for marketing, client, or general business purposes.
May perform other functions as assigned
The Reinsurance Analyst is responsible for the administration of reinsurance plans including supporting the data recording and analysis within the company’s reinsurance systems and loss development reporting. It will also support the underlying reporting required for all reinsurance treaties.
- Research and analyze reinsurance prices and specifications.
- Develop, manage and maintain relationships with reinsurance brokers and reinsurance markets to facilitate placements, execution of contract wording, timely claims payments and to gain market intelligence.
- Understand Operating Unit’s business strategy and customers reinsurance objectives.
- Prepare and present reinsurance terms and conditions to Program customers.
- Support business development and customer retention objectives of Operating Unit.
- Plan the company’s reinsurance programs to ensure timely negotiations of both treaty and facultative reinsurance with reinsurers and brokers.
- Support the investigation of proposed reinsurance opportunities, rate comparisons, and profitability analysis.
- Prepare accounting entries related to reinsurance, losses, and closing entries to finalize financial reporting to regulatory authorities.
- Coordinate and prepare cession statements, and payable receivable balances by treaty participant for an updated view of the companies’ cashflows and credit risk per active treaty.
- Communicate with underwriting to verify the proper reinsurance administration is in place.
- Support compliance by maintaining appropriate documentation
- Coordinate and manage all external reinsurance underwriting audits as well as Manage and/or conduct field audits for compliance
- Support the generation of Schedule P (losses), Schedule F (reinsurance) and status of letters of credit for statutory reporting.
May perform other functions as assigned.