The Administrative Services Clerk performs a variety of office support functions and may specialize in one area of office services.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming mail
- Identify and distribute specialty mail on a priority basis daily
- Print and sort checks, prepare for mailing
- Data entry
- Monitor and handle incoming faxes
- Prepare and scan claim documents
- Prepare and enter claim reports
- Provide backup coverage & assistance within the department
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.