Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
The WC Claim Coordinator is a self-directed position responsible for providing a variety of support functions in a Claims environment.
- Request information from or provide information to injured workers, employers, providers, attorneys, co-workers, state regulatory boards, 1st/3rd party claimants, and others as directed
- Manage various avenues of loss reporting: e-mail, e-reporting, telephone, fax, or U.S. Mail
- Input new claim loss data for multiple lines of business (Worker’s Compensation, Commercial Property, General/Auto/Excess Liability) into applicable claim systems
- Research, verify and select proper active policy and coverages on new claims through review of policy/coverage information in policy databases
- Initiate contact with clients or policy holders on applicable claims to triage losses and confirm facts of loss, request additional information and/or seek missing critical data elements
- Manage daily distribution of new claims to ensure equitable examiner workload and effective customer service
- Ensure timely filing of regulatory documents via EDI (Electronic Data Interchange); submit applicable claims to Index Bureau Reporting (ISO) and document files as applicable
- Handle incoming phone calls and/or electronic/written inquiries from Clients, Claimants, Providers and Agents/Brokers relating to questions or problems associated with claims
- Provide additional levels of management and claim department operational support to include payment review/approval/input and complete scheduled or special project work as needed
- Maintain organization of claim files with accurate and timely documentation of work activity
- Manage workload via system diary activity
- Provide professional customer service to all internal and external customers
May perform other functions as assigned.