This position will provide processing and technical support to the Underwriting Department. This position will be assessed based on productivity, accuracy and thoroughness, and ability to learn and apply new skills.
Roles and Responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Multi-line rating
- Issuance of multi-line quotes and policies
- Issue bind confirmations for new and renewal policies
- Process policy changes which include endorsements, cancellations, non-renewals, and reinstatements
- Resolve problems relating to processing and eliminate delays
- Inspection ordering and recommendation letters
- Responding to agent’s and insured’s requests for loss runs and copies of forms/endorsements.
- Reinsurance entries and cargo filings.
- Assist with submission and transaction set ups
- Assisting in the quality control /peer review process for the Underwriting Services team.
AZ, Scottsdale - 14902 N 73rd Street
Berkley Aspire has an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager. In this role, the Business Development Manager will team with the Territory Manager to actively managing local, retail agency partner relationships in order to seek and secure opportunities that drive surplus lines insurance products. Responsibilities include: travel, face to face visits with customers, information gathering, determining customer needs, execution of WR Berkley cross-selling initiatives and execution of territorial initiatives.
- Develop a thorough, competitive, assessment of our retail customers, and what their needs are.
- Create and drive marketing initiatives to meet strategic growth objectives and to grow sales of existing surplus lines insurance product offering.
- Manage agency relationships and solve problems.
- Collaborate with underwriting and product development team to position products that align with strategic goals.
- Communicate new product offerings and effectively launch new product promotions with customers.
- Monitor/track and analyze the effectiveness of partnerships to support course corrections and decision making.
- Develop a thorough, competitive, assessment of the WR Berkley regional companies to support strategic initiatives for cross selling and support of WR Berkley products.
- Manage relationships with WR Berkley regional and territory teams.
- Any other duties as assigned.