Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
The position will involve identifying requirements, developing, implementing, and supporting technical solutions for customers within the RSA Archer Platform.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:Support Role
- Supports company BA/BCA and development staff in creation of application and system integration.
- Provides tier 2 service desk application support and trouble shooting.
- Monitor / track issues until resolution and determine impacts resulting from issue.
- Coordinates Minor software release schedule and approval process with Release Management, development staff, Business System Analysts, and customers.
- Able to provide root cause analyze when troubleshooting system issues.
- Develop RSA Archer integrations utilizing data feeds and data imports
- Create solutions using advanced workflow and on-demand applications when needed
- Create fields, reports, iView’s and dashboards to configure access control, record permissions, events and notifications
- Develops advanced requirements based on customer request and/or requirements. Assist in writing requirements, design, testing and/or initiation of projects to help provide solutions for our customers.
- Coordinates software release schedule and approval process with development staff, Business System Analysts, and other BTS staff.
- Active participant in design sessions and other technical meetings involving system changes.
Shared between the 2 Roles Outlined Above:
- Work with business to understand system issues.
- Knowledgeable on a specific set of components within applications.
- Communicate issues effectively to multiple levels within the organization.
- Recreate issues and document requirements for bug fixes and/or system enhancements.
- Create documentation and training materials, Provide end-user training to internal and external customers.
- Assists in release software upgrades to customers (internal/external to BTS), including testing.
- Travel for position is up to 10%.
** Items from the 2 roles outlined could overlap depending on the individual
Berkley is looking for graphic designer with interest in developing compelling visuals and graphics for presentations as well as data visualization including metrics and dashboards. The perfect candidate will have extensive knowledge in core graphic design technologies combined with an including metrics and dashboards. The perfect candidate will have extensive knowledge in core graphic design technologies combined with an ability to collaborate and synthesis complex concepts and translate them into simple visuals. Their graphic design skills position them to share ideas with a diverse crowd, from members of our board to our 8,000 team member. These creative masterminds have an eye for slide layout and data visualization to make information accessible and visible. A keen interest in data analytics to combine the graphic and visual capabilities with complex data would be an added benefit and an opportunity to expand your knowledge and experience; but not a requirement.
This position will be providing support of one or more applications to various member companies of the corporation. The position will involve developing, implementing, and supporting software solutions for customers.
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the technical implementation of the ecosystem – the tools to develop applications that work with Guidewire’s ClaimCenter, and how it fits in with our organizational strategy. In addition to being highly technical, you should be able to play a key role in code delivery and provide hands-on delivery guidance.
- Experience developing large, complex projects on the Guidewire ClaimCenter platform
- Experience developing project components from ideation to execution
- Must develop and execute unit test cases and conduct peer code reviews in the Guidewire platform
- Ability to estimate effort needed to integrate new solutions/applications with other systems
- Ability to propose creative technical solution to business problems
This position will play a key role in success of business critical projects by defining overall solution architecture focusing on all domains of architecture including non-functional domains of the solution. This role may have responsibilities for multiple programs or projects at the same time. Most project resources are responsible for a single system with regard to things like re-usability, risk reduction, and simplicity. This role is responsible for representing these same types of interests with the overall solution in mind while balancing against the delivery timelines and budget. This role may also be pulled in to take on the responsibility of new technology research and implementations. This role will also maintain and socialize the long term roadmap and provide long term strategy for different technology platforms at different times.