Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Carolina Casualty is looking for a financial professional who will perform premium billing and cash receipts activities and collections. Complete various general ledger activities including journal entries, reconciliations and account analyses.
- Support agency and direct billing of premiums and commission payments in two billing systems.
- Monitor payment, perform collections, apply cash receipts, reconcile agent statements, etc.
- Maintain and reconcile general ledger accounts.
- Prepare bank reconciliations.
- Prepare journal entries and financial statement account analyses.
- Collaborate and coordinate with underwriters, W.R. Berkley Company employees, auditors, agents and others as needed.
- Support SOX controls testing and reporting.
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills and able to multi-task in a fast pace environment.