Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
The AVP of Underwriting plays a crucial role in our production efforts as we continue to add and expand markets. S/he is responsible for offering unique, tailored liability solutions (both admitted and non-admitted) to higher hazard, more difficult to insure, ‘tough’ products-oriented risks. The dedicated, knowledgeable, highly collaborative team will assist him/her in all aspects as you profitably grow your General Liability and Excess/Umbrella book of business. This is an exciting opportunity to join the growing Liability Team within Berkley Product Protection. Key functions include but are not limited to:
- Sales and Marketing of General Liability and Excess/Umbrella products to existing and new brokers (with product exposures)
- Underwrites, structures, and prices profitable general liability and excess/umbrella business.
- Interfaces with claims, loss control, billing, and audit as necessary
- Travels to industry events and broker meetings, as necessary
- Proactively reviews insurance offerings including wording, proposals and endorsements
- Acts as a liability resource to BPP teammates and to other functional areas.
- Keeps current on emerging issues and trends in the liability sphere.