Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Oversee the Claims department; responsible for leading the development, implementation and execution of claims strategies, initiatives and processes. Lead and direct department leadership and personnel in achieving high standards of productivity, efficiency and alignment of organizational goals. Ensure compliance with all local, federal and state regulations related to claims while minimizing risk/exposure to the organization
Key functions/duties of the position include but are not limited to:
- Provide vision and leadership to the Claims Team in accordance with the company’s strategic direction
- Cultivate a departmental culture that excels in communication and collaboration
- Drives the development, implementation and continuous planning, organizing and leading of all claim programs, metrics, processes, results and initiatives.
- Leads, directs and has full management accountability for claims staff with an emphasis on talent management and succession planning in accordance with corporate strategic direction.
- Collaborates with underwriting, risk management, actuarial, and other claims partners to ensure knowledge sharing on latest trends, market trends, legal changes and loss reserving. Regularly reports on loss trends and exposures to internal and external business partners.
- Leverage people, technology, and processes to drive innovation within the department
- Identifies and implements claim best practices in all operating units for proper and consistent claim performance, compliance and achievement of financial goals.