Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Works in partnership with the executive leadership team to provide seamless support to the organization. This role offers a wide range of administrative responsibilities requiring a high degree of planning and judgment. The Administrative Specialist sets business priorities and identifies process improvements to create efficiency and scale for the executive leadership team. Responsibilities will also include exposure to and handling of sensitive and confidential information in carrying out key human resources activities.
- Assist in the preparation of agendas and logistics for various meetings, including individual meetings for President and executive leadership team, offsite meetings, team-based and campus social events. Coordinates and distributes monthly President’s update and weekly executive leadership team meeting agenda and handouts.
- Assumes lead role in coordinating the All Associates Meeting, Super Producer, and Agency Advisory Council meeting. Prepares and confirms agendas and logistics in advance. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to, securing venues, event communication, calendar management, travel arrangements, hotel accommodations, presentation materials, meeting room logistics including connectivity, catering, group activities, contract negotiations and budget monitoring.
- Responsible for the day to day administration and support of the President's calendar, scheduling and necessary communication to executive leadership team.
- Administrative Specialist will support Human Resource functions including:
- Assist with new associate on-boarding, company organizational charts, updating Sharepoint site and HRIS systems.
- Development of job descriptions and research/analysis of salary and compensation.
- Communicates and coordinates requests/projects with corporate office (WRBC), including, annual reports and other company publications, meetings, and corporate visits.