Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
As a Project Manager, you will manage key IT projects to meet customer needs and organizational goals. You will be responsible for the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. You’ll oversee all aspects of projects, set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor and summarize progress for senior leadership.
Key functions include but are not limited to:
- Leads and demonstrates value added principles to the team
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Establishes, communicates and executes assigned project plans that drive toward project goals/milestones through to completion
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Continuously monitors and notes risks and issues as they arise and elevates them to management.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Ensures Agile/Scrum concepts and principles are adhered to, and is the voice of reason and authority making tough calls
- Facilitates discussion and alternatives or different approaches
- Brings disclosure and transparency to the business about development and grows trust
- Continually grows their craft learning new tools and techniques to manage themselves and a team
- Facilitates and documents all scrum meetings including daily stand up meetings, sprint planning and backlog grooming
- Supports the product owner and business analyst in backlog management and maintenance.
- Documents / Grooms the backlog
- Drives the sprint and release planning
The Nurse Case Management Supervisor provides coaching, leadership and acts as a resource to a team of Nurse Case Managers and unlicensed clinical professionals. You are responsible for timely case assignments, quality reviews, and supporting staff members to maximize caseloads with high clinical value. You’ll also be responsible for assisting in budget preparation and adhering to budget parameters. This is a working leadership role and the supervisor will manage a modified caseload. #LI remote
Key functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Lead by example to support a highly functioning synergistic managed care team
- Provides Service Recovery using the BMMS Cultural Values and per BMMS Policy and Procedures as a foundation
- Assists in the development of nursing competencies, manages competencies to ensure proficiency, and assesses each team member annually
- Assume case management responsibilities to assist staff in maintaining timely case management services and to provide vacation coverage
- Interview and facilitate hiring of new nurse case managers and BMMS team members
- Orient all new hires
- Oversees and ensures proper timekeeping and payroll timecard entries
- Prepare performance evaluations; provide counseling and goal setting
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with co-workers, team members, leadership, vendors and the Berkley operating units to further BMMS’ mission and reputation in the managed care community
- Timely reports any trends, changes, or suggested enhancements to senior leadership
- Maintains a professional presence, at all times, and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and clients
- Culturally competent with a focus on creating a culture of psychological safety
- Completes assigned tasks and projects timely, efficiently, and with accuracy
- Must be flexible and adaptable to an evolving work environment
- Other duties as assigned