Responsible for maintenance and continuous improvement of the Berkley Human Services marketing platform. Coordinate department projects, research and track sales data, maintain promotional materials inventory, plan/coordinate meetings and events, maintain databases and assist marketing department in a variety of administrative duties.
- Management of various internal platforms including SalesForce, Marketing Cloud/Exact Target and Adobe Suite applications.
- Knowledge of WordPress, including website content and SEO management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Create a production schedule based on an established annual list of projects and deadlines, including print ads, printed brochures, and other materials. Monitor inventory of brochures and other printed materials, informing Marketing Manager of costs and usage.
- Ensure all graphics and marketing projects are reviewed and completed on time. Serve as liaison between department managers (and other staff), graphics and marketing team.
- Attend marketing planning meetings. Create a project schedule with deadlines based on results of meetings. Assist as needed with deliveries of printed materials, obtaining approvals from department managers.
- Coordinate and maintain records of all buys and ads placed, both printed and media.
- Maintain files relating to circulation/distribution of printed literature.
- Assist with other copywriting assignments as required or as assigned.
- Provide practical marketing and communication support across all networks/channels/genres on both specific initiatives and a variety of ad-hoc projects.
- Provide continuous marketing support for existing agencies and programs.
- Assists with the development, writing, and communication of marketing plans, promotional recaps, briefs, project recommendations and presentations. Also support campaign analytics reports as required.
- Assists with writing and editing of promotional literature, newsletters, direct marketing and internet marketing projects. Must work effectively as part of the team to communicate, coordinate, and integrate marketing and apply best-in-class practices to all efforts.
- Training information to include videos, virtual classrooms, webinars, etc.
- Adobe Suite - create marketing materials in-house.
- Manage and track contracting and appointment process.
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.