To produce profitable growth of the Berkley Human Services book of business and represent Company in all sales and service activities for assigned accounts or regions.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Agency visitation (travel in-state and out-of-state required) for marketing purposes.
- Solicit/develop new business opportunities.
- Agency management responsibilities.
- Provide guidance/coaching to underwriting staff in the area of agency management and marketing in general.
- Assist in the development of promotional materials.
- Analyze new business/market trends and communicate the results to underwriting and management staff.
- Represent company at various association and trade shows as requested.
May perform other functions as assigned.