We are looking to hire an Premium Accounts assistant that will handle the premium payment reconciliation for the Houston Office. This position will be temporary with the tentative period of 6 – 12 months from date of hire. Hours can be flexible based on schedule.
Duties include: Managing the discrepancies between premium paid and premium booked, following up on outstanding premiums, corresponding with the accounting team on Houston’s cash application, performing physical file destruction.
- Managing the Unapplied Cash Spreadsheet
- Researching discrepancies between premium paid and premium booked.
- Researching past due amounts and following up with Brokers on status of payments.
- Update Agent’s Balance Spreadsheet for Houston.
- Verifying that documents from old files are saved electronically in order to destroy the physical files.