Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
The Underwriting Assistant provides administrative support to a team of Underwriters and Underwriting Leaders. Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepares accounts for renewal by conducting claims checks, preparing a brief financial analysis, and researching recent corporate events.
- Assists underwriters in the quoting, binding, and issuance process by using proprietary systems to generate the necessary letters and documents.
- Handles all premium entry using proprietary systems for all new and renewal accounts and endorsements.
- Works with the finance department to reconcile any accounting discrepancies.
- Compiles client meeting preparation documents for Management use.
- Maintains other spreadsheets / databases as required.
- Maintains accurate policy files on bound and lost business accounts by scanning and uploading necessary documents on a weekly basis.
- Prepares for and participates on group underwriting conference calls conducted in advance of quoting.