Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
- This position will use existing software tools to implement new and make changes to existing web-based, high quality software applications, while ensuring the applications meet the business requirements expressed by the business users.
- Employ continuous process improvement mind-set to push existing systems and business processes to be as efficient as possible.
- This will include employing a full project life cycle implementation methodology, from planning to production implementation, with emphasis on building a consistent and effective development environment that leverages current technology (.NET, SQL Server and web-based solutions) to meet the business goals.
- A key factor in the design of new systems will be the ability to maintain the systems with the least amount of effort, including the testing effort. Systems should be designed such that changes have a small chance of affecting other parts of the system – reducing the testing effort.
- Have a curious mind that thrives on learning new things and improving the status quo.
- Little to no travel required.
- Other duties as assigned.
This position provides technical oversight and coverage guidance to achieve the appropriate outcome on claims up to approved authority.
Significant emphasis on resolution and process improvement, while maximizing cost effectiveness, supporting business partners to attract and maintain business.
The position holds responsibilities with heavy focus on proactive and effective performance of Third Party Administrators and Program Administrators in addition to supervising an assigned claims team on direct handled program claims.
Develops and maintains effective relationships with colleagues, business partners, customers, agents, regulatory agencies and others to achieve organizational goals and create better outcomes.
The position requires extensive multi-line claim experience.
Reviews and analyzes claim detail above the Third Party Administrator authority, while providing direction on reserving and settlement decisions.
Communicates Large Loss Reporting to internal business partners and reinsurers. Provides support to all functional internal departments.
Highly developed skills in negotiating, mediating and/or arbitrating claims. Also may attend trials as necessary.
Conducts and participates in regular audits, program administrator meetings and file reviews.
Adjust reserves and provide reserve recommendations to ensure reserving activities are consistent with corporate policies.
Other duties as assigned.