Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills with insureds, agents/brokers and veterinarians.
- Adjust or Examine Equine / Cattle / Livestock claims: Includes (but not limited to) ability to set proper reserves, evaluate coverages accurately, document loss, resolve claims timely and ensure claim payments or coverage letters are issued in timely manner.
- Take after hour / weekend / holiday claim calls as needed to provide quality customer service.
- Build excellent working relationships with agents/brokers and veterinarians etc.
- Investigate, evaluate, validate, document and resolve Equine / Cattle / Livestock claims in timely and accurate manner.
- Provide excellent customer focused service throughout the claims process.
- Ensure claim decisions are made timely and in compliance with Company and State statutes, regulations and policies.
- Work within team to handle after hour / weekend / holiday claim calls.
- Provide Management and Underwriting with claim information as needed.
- Settle claims within given authority and set proper loss reserves.