Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Participate in execution of the audit process including audit planning, control evaluation, issue resolution, due diligence and special projects. Performs the assessment of internal controls over financial reporting and information systems to ensure compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act ('SOX').
- Perform the SOX assessment of internal controls over financial reporting and IT processes within the business unit at various intervals throughout the year.
- Participate in execution of audits including definition of scope, control evaluation, test activities, audit reporting, and issue resolution of current business partners and prospective business partners.
- Assist the organization by identifying and evaluating significant exposures to risk and contributing to the improvement of risk management and control systems.
- Analyze and evaluate opportunities to strengthen internal controls and improve business processes (financial and operational).
- Identify issues and work in partnership with business partners to resolve issues satisfactorily and communicate audit results with timely follow-up to ensure identified issues are resolved.
- Complete various ad hoc analysis as needed.
Leads company-wide initiatives around areas of privacy, business continuity, record retention, and reporting. Coordinates the organization's quality, security, and maintenance of data. Defines data elements and establishes policies & procedures related to the collection and accuracy of data, and performs tests on data systems. Ensures sufficient data quality is maintained so that the data will effectively support business processes.
- Act as Data Steward to define data elements, create data capture processes and procedures, maintain data quality, optimize workflows, monitor usage to assist teams and ensure compliance and security of the data.
- Manages and assists with monthly data loading and validation from third party systems.
- Leads Privacy Governance efforts – file security & content management.
- Orchestrates Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Plans and compliance.
- Coordinates File retention (paper and electronic) management for third party administrators.
- Provides data extracts for Bureau & State Reporting – countrywide – for Admitted and Non-Admitted companies.
- Participate in onboarding of third party administrators to assess capabilities to meet the company’s data needs and define data specifications for data transfer.
- Collaborates with senior leaders and business associates as needed for information and analysis.
- Takes an active role in the develop of management reports and provide the most efficient access to data
- Consistently seeks to improve processes and information/data gathering that enables the business to make better overall decisions
- Tests software changes when requested by management.
- Assists in operational and data-related projects as assigned
Manage individual First Party Commercial Property/inland marine Losses under standard, manuscript and inland marine policy forms. Responsibilities include policy coverage verification, claim investigation, evaluation, reserving and settlement within a set level of authority. The Commercial Property Adjuster regularly interacts with Insureds, Agents, Underwriting and Actuarial. The Commercial Property Adjuster serves as a coverage resource internally and externally.
- Confirm and verify insured policy and coverage information.
- Contact insured within 24 hours as outlined in the Claims Procedures.
- Obtain all relevant and material facts of loss to determine policy application. Prepare coverage denials and/or reservations of rights letters.
- Conduct prompt in-house investigations utilizing telephone and correspondence to obtain appropriate loss documentation.
- Utilize and manage Independent Adjusters to investigate and evaluate the scope of loss as needed.
- Assign and manage Forensic Accountants to assist in analysis of Business Income losses.
- Establish and maintain proper loss reserves. Negotiate loss settlements.
- Identify and determine subrogation and salvage potential of losses.
- Maintain compliance with Fair Claim Practices Act, State specific insurance regulations and internal claims procedures as outlined in the Consolidated Claims Procedures.
- Promptly respond to correspondence and inquiries from insureds, brokers, MGA’s employees, attorneys and vendors according to Customer Service Standards.
- Prepare written reports for Customer Claim Reviews and Large Loss Reports as needed.
- Responsible for complying with proper internal controls as necessary to conduct job functions and/or carry out responsibilities and/or administrative activities in the company.
- Travel up to 20%