Primary role is to support pricing, reserving, and research projects requested by supervisor. Analysts are expected to develop proficiencies in completing standard analyses, while also taking part in more advanced analyses as needed.
- Work with colleagues (actuaries, underwriters, others) to identify profit opportunities and respond to business needs
- Help quarterly reserving analysis and process
- Help price large accounts
- Help with Rate Filing
- Inventory and manage data related to Pricing and Reserving
- Manage workflow proactively
- Take ownership and responsibility for quality, accuracy and timely completion of analysis
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.