The Regional Sales Manager develops profitable business initiatives in an assigned territory by devising detailed, focused sales plans to identify target markets needed to hit sales goals, directing distribution of Group Captive and Corporate Products in assigned region and any unassigned states through network of preferred producers, and creating new distribution outlets and facilitating marketing efforts to utilize alternative distribution methods; i.e. cross marketing through the Berkley family ofzx4sgv companies, email blasts and newsletters, and attending industry events and seminars. Essential duties include but are not limited to:
- Generate and facilitate high monthly volume of pre-qualified submissions for all authorized Berkley Accident and Health products
- Provide regular feedback to Home Office on successes and failures in the quote process to allow for adjustments and improve close ratio
- Provide monthly updates on pipeline, current, and future activity
- Continue to expand product education and develop cross-selling opportunities within territory
- Make a minimum of 12 calls per day to prospective customers to build a continuous chain of callbacks, prospects and new opportunities every week, facilitated by a minimum of 3-5 new face to face meetings per week
- Be a proactive listener with customers by identifying needs and collaborating with Home Office to derive innovative solutions
Everything Counts. Everyone Matters.
The Emcap Program Manager develops and manages trusted relationships with assigned captive programs, functioning as primary liaison, supporting the implementation of new programs and delivering reporting, analysis and making recommendations of best practices and health risk management approaches to mitigate financial exposure. Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing and managing trusted relationships with assigned captive programs, including effectively interfacing with C-Suite and executive level business relationships at the policyholder, TPA, Broker, Captive and a variety of third parties.
- Functioning as primary liaison with Captive Manager and overseeing necessary captive deliverables to ensure timely cession reporting and member/consultant support.
- Coordinating and preparing monthly, quarterly and annual loss reporting packages, quarterly conference calls, and 1:1 report introduction calls, as well as supporting and presentating at regional and annual program meetings
- Developing and managing communication of results and performance of assigned captive programs to internal and external parties, including analysis of historical performance and interpretation of loss performance.
- Developing and managing surveys and voting for assigned captive programs.
- Working with distribution channel and captive members in development and implementation of risk management strategies and education of potential health risk management solutions/vendors.
- Supporting the launch of new captive programs including establishing the cession reporting, coordinating calls and logistics with Program Sponsor/Captive Manager to ensure a smooth implementation.
- Developing documentation/recommendation of processes and procedures to support efficiency and growth targets for the captive division.
- Effectively liaising with various operating areas including premium accounting, finance, and clinical team on behalf of policyholders and consultant brokers to ensure understanding of claims handling, premium processes, policy provisions/endorsements and understanding internal health risk management services.
- Managing vendor relationships to maintain smooth coordination between the parties (TPAs, disease management, broker, captive, members, etc.)
- In collaboration with AVP, overseeing the activities of account management team assigned to programs, including training, development, and input on performance reviews to ensure appropriate coordination of information and resources to achieve customer service standards. At times providing back-up and support in interfacing with broker, policyholder and TPAs.
The Cost Containment Administrator is an integral part of our Clinical/Health Risk Management team. They provide organized, timely, and effective management of all notifications for Berkley Accident and Health's (BAH) Employer Stop Loss (Direct and Captive) and Managed Care business lines. Our CCAs support Berkley Accident and Health's vision of being recognized as an industry leader in risk management services. Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Facilitates timely and accurate intake, screening, triaging, tracking and maintenance of all potential claim notifications and associated reports/documentation.
- Assists in maintaining accurate database tracking and reporting.
- Demonstrate a solid work ethic and maintain a positive attitude.
- Develop compliance with all company and department policies and procedures, quality assurance programs and service level agreement standards.
- Working with other team members to coordinate the management of shared e-mail box(es).
- Provides excellent customer service / communications by responding in a timely and appropriate manner to all internal and external customers.
- Other duties as may be assigned.