Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
The IT Analyst is part of a small team that provides deep and broard technology support to the Berkley Surety organization including: hardware/software management, responding to Ad Hoc reporting requests, business requirements gathering, unit/regression testing and user support and training. This position will also ensure that the company meets all State, Regulatory, and Corporate IT compliance requirements. Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provides general IT support and assistance directly to users on all hardware, software, reports, and systems Berkley Surety supports. Manages BTS and others as needed to provide support as needed.
- Interacts and collaborates with others within the company to understand their needs to be able to provide cost and time estimates for priority decisions.
- Provides support, training and answers questions on core systems and data solutions.
- Identifies and documents business problems and inefficient applications and recommends alternative solutions.
- Responsible for procuring and tracking hardware and software purchases.
- Responsible for performing internal SOX Systems Auditing.
- Prepares business requirements for program development. Works with end-users and management to analyze, design, implement and/or support business applications and systems.
- Works with developers to answer any questions or clarify information on requirements.
- Performs Unit and Regression Testing of all supported systems and reports.
- Manages new system implementation rollout and provides training and documentation on new systems and processes.
- Manages projects and timelines to insure that requirements and timelines are met.
- Responsible for data calls and adhoc requests as needed.
- Performs a variety of tasks and works on special projects as assigned