Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
This position would serve as a Territory Production Manager for Northern California. This includes leading business initiatives that generate profitable growth within the territory.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Commercial underwriting experience with strong P&C underwriting skills
- Responsible for generating profitable growth results for assigned territory / producers
- Lead new business initiatives for assigned producers
- Leads business initiatives for territory which include generating business opportunities, producer relations, territory expansion
- Must have solid understanding of account pricing, coverage analysis, loss/risk control needs, claim service needs and account stewardship
- Mentor underwriting staff and operations staff on a continuous basis
- Follow established pricing, underwriting and documentation protocol as set forth by underwriting management
- Additional Marketing-Related Functions
- Visit and develop rapport with key, existing and prospective agents, as appropriate;
- Occasional travel, possibly out of town and/or overnight.