Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
The Claims Intern will work mainly in an office setting with key team members to learn and participate in learning all aspects of commercial general liability and professional liability claims handling for Admiral insureds over the course of approximately eight weeks.
This summer intern position requires strong analytical skills applied in learning all aspects of the claims handling process through independent study, projects assigned, attendance at bi-weekly Claims Committee meetings, new claims entry and set-up, claim evaluation, and settlement negotiations, up to and including involvement (or attendance virtually) at mediations, depositions, and/or other on-site investigation. The internship will also involve a collaborative group project with interns from other Admiral departments. Other duties and tasks to be assigned in conjunction with the overall internship experience.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Underwriting Intern will work in a hybrid (some days in office, some days virtual – TBD) environment training with key team members to learn and participate in the process of underwriting and servicing of renewal accounts for the development and retention of Admiral business. The duration of the internship is approximately eight weeks.
This temporary based position requires strong analysis skills applied in learning the evaluation and pricing of Admiral renewal business in accordance with service standards, objectives, and following Admiral underwriting guidelines.
The Learning and Development Intern will work the Learning and Development Specialist to learn and participate in learning all aspects of the learning and development function at Admiral as well as provide support on key day to day activities and special projects.
- Previous knowledge and experience of using Learning Management Systems.
- Support the L&D team with planning, scheduling, and implementation of various employee training programs.
- Assist with the design and delivery of L&D offerings (virtual, in-person, hybrid).
- Maintain master schedule and coordination of various employee training programs.
- Receive, coordinate and/or prepare materials for training classes and workshops.
- Track and report employee training activities.
- Track training material inventory.
- Previous experience of using Learning software (i.e., Microsoft Teams, articulate 360, Rise 360, PowerPoint, Prezi, and audio/video tools etc.).