Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
The Assistant Underwriter is responsible for supporting the underwriting department functions through customer service and processing of underwriting files. The primary role of the Assistant Underwriter is to organize and process all quotes, binds, policy endorsements, renewals, and routine mail in accordance with the company’s guidelines. Equally important, the AssistantUnderwriter is to provide customer service to incoming callers and communicate as needed with agents to obtain additional information on files.
Key functions include but are not limited to:
- Provide excellent customer service by answering phones within three rings.
- Handle phone and email requests/inquiries in a quick, professional, and courteous manner.
- Organize and process all policy endorsements and incoming and outgoing mail.
- Quote new business, issue policies, and process renewals in accordance with Underwriter and Company specifications.
- Achieve a working knowledge of the company’s new business selection philosophy.
- Maintain a current diary system for all follow-up items.