Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
As a Communications Intern, you will acquire and develop knowledge in worker’s compensation insurance and accompanying technology. This knowledge will translate into corporate communications (internal & external), project management and support, market research and event planning for Berkley Alternative Markets Tech.
The 10-week summer internship program provides emerging talent with hands-on experience with the commercial insurance industry, enabling you with skills to be successful going forward. Key functions include:
- Participate in real work every day across teams including: technology, insurance, marketing, and corporate communications;
- Work on specific projects where they have defined tasks and learn from each one;
- Gain experience with maintaining a corporate brand presence, internal and external communication tactics and best practices, event logistics coordination, copy writing, and website maintenance;
- Build business and professional skills; and
- Gather experience that could convert to a full-time position upon graduation.