Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Gemini Transportation Underwriters is looking for a Software Developer to support the business in the support of existing and development of new software applications, databases, data mart and reports which align with the business goals and objectives; oversee testing and resolve software defects; investigate and reconcile system and workflow problems; assist in the design, engineering, implementation and support of information systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support and continually improve the functionality of our custom internally focused Business Operations System using C#, .NET and SQL Server.
- Support and continually improve the functionality to our custom externally focused on-line quoting platform GeminiExpress using C#, .NET and SQL Server.
- Develop, test, implement and maintain business software applications, websites, databases, data mart and reports.
- Leverage advanced front end application and back end database construction skills to ensure the end to end operation and integrity of the application
- Utilize advanced database skills (Stored Procs, triggers, inner/outer joins, Data Modeling, etc.)
- Coordinate with business users to gather requirements, identify system problems and enhancements
- Analyze existing workflow and processes for efficiency; recommend and implement needed changes
- Provide project status reports as requested
- Assist in supporting existing applications
- Perform other duties and/or projects as assigned