Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
- This position provides technical oversight and coverage guidance to achieve the appropriate outcome on claims up to approved authority concentrating in the area of Professional Liability and/or Cyber coverage.
- Significant emphasis on resolution and process improvement, while maximizing cost effectiveness, supporting business partners to attract and maintain business.
- The position holds responsibilities with heavy focus on proactive and effective performance of vendors and carrier partners.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with colleagues, business partners, customers, agents, regulatory agencies and others to achieve organizational goals and create better outcomes.
- Routinely review and update claims handling guidelines and workflows for carrier partners.
- Act as a claims account manager to our carrier partners to address claims and vendor concerns
Overall Job Responsibilities
- The position requires extensive multi-line claim experience.
- Work with underwriting and account executives on developing new and improving upon our existing custom turnkey product solutions
- Work with carrier partners on setting up claim protocols and practices for handling of our turnkey products
- Develop and execute claims training for our carrier partners on our turnkey products
- Conducts and participates in regular audits, carrier partner meetings and file reviews.
- Manage the claims bordereau from varies carrier partners
- Communicates Large Loss Reporting to internal business partners and reinsurers. Provides support to all functional internal departments
- Manage vendor partners to ensure they are meeting expectations and effectiveness for our carrier partner
- Travel required.
- Other duties as assigned.