Become a member of Acadia's Workers' Compensation Claim Department and have a direct impact on helping our customers. In the Claims Representative role, you'll enjoy the excitement of building relationships with agents and insureds by working with them on investigating, evaluating, reserving, negotiating and resolving workers' compensation claims.
MA, Marlborough - 290 Donald J Lynch Boulevard
Become a member of Acadia's Claims Department and have a direct impact on helping our customers. In the Subrogation Specialist role, you will review liability and identify and locate parties responsible for loss, investigate for insurance coverages on those individuals and negotiate recovery settlements. You will also be responsible for Inter-company Arbitration where necessary and make referrals to outside attorneys or collection agencies when in-house recovery efforts fail. This role will handle primarily auto, worker’s compensation and general liability subrogation
CT, Rocky Hill - 500 Enterprise Drive - 2A
As the Marketing Director of our Connecticut branch office, you will work closely with Acadia’s appointed Independent Insurance Agencies in the state as well as branch underwriting and management teams in retaining and growing Acadia’s book of commercial business. You will oversee all aspects of local association relationships, appoint new agencies, and manage all agency programs while ensuring Acadia’s marketing strategy, risk appetite and overall messaging to the agencies is effective and consistent. You will maintain closeness to the market through regular agency visitation and participation in agency and company meetings. As a member of the branch leadership team, you will play an integral role in the development and monitoring of branch growth strategies.
As a member of Acadia’s Senior Management Team, you will contribute to the overall strategic direction of the company.
- Oversees the continuous improvement of P&C underwriting quality to achieve profitable growth for the company
- Delivers a collaborative P&C underwriting referral process to our branch offices.
- Oversees an effective quality review process; executing on local and regional product development.
- Provides relevant training and development opportunities.
- Experience working with actuarial and data teams to deliver predictive analytics that deliver superior pricing and underwriting selection results.
- The candidate will work collaboratively with other Berkley Companies and Regional Shared Services to deliver cost effective solutions to common problems and opportunities.
The Senior Vice President and Chief Underwriting Officer will also have leadership responsibilities for Home Office Marketing and Loss Control with the goal of integrating all underwriting, marketing, and loss control strategies in a coordinated fashion.