To perform workers’ compensation claims adjudication and investigation. Responsible for all technical aspects of claim management for assigned files including compliance with all established performance guidelines.
- Properly investigate and handle all types of workers’ compensation files including lost time, litigation and long term exposure within predetermined claim-handling guidelines.
- Initiate return-to-work discussions with the employer and effect return-to-work for the injured worker.
- Establish timely and appropriate case reserves
- Investigate and manage subrogation and negotiate settlements.
- Use automated diary system to issue indemnity benefits and provide claim management.
- Accurately calculate and pay wage loss and other benefits.
- Assign rehabilitation and monitor costs and outcomes.
- Document all action plans and evaluations for claim resolution.
- Maintain organized electronic files.
- Interact with clients to establish/improve communication and service capabilities.
- Interact and communicate with state agencies, attorneys and other providers.
- Address customer complaints and inquiries in an exemplary and professional manner.
- Achieve specific performance outcomes related to quality and quantity of work as established by management.
- Provide cost containment for individual claim and overall claim costs for account to achieve account profitability.
- Approve medical and rehabilitation payments for check entry staff or define medical and rehabilitation payment parameters for WC Claim Technicians per office procedure.
- Conduct in person claim reviews when scheduled or requested.
- Perform the duties noted in the position descriptions in accordance with the BRAC Claim Handling Guidelines - Workers' Compensation
- Occasional travel may be out of town requiring overnight stay.
May perform other functions as assigned.
The Data Scientist may be responsible for leading or participating in the cross departmental collaboration to define and develop predictive modeling initiatives and building, refining, and improving existing models as well as developing new techniques and applications to different areas of the company. This position leads or participates with cross-departmental collaboration and communication of complex technical models as well as leads or participates with the implementation of the models on behalf of Actuarial & Advanced Analytics including interfacing with Information Services, Underwriting, Claims, Finance, and Sales.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Adapts and develops rating methodologies for both existing and new company products using advanced techniques to incorporate new variables, etc., in pursuit of a competitive advantage and creation of economic profit opportunities. Helps shape the overall advanced analytics strategy for the organization.
Identifies, retrieves, and prepares data in support of actuarial analysis through R, SQL, Essbase, and other data sources. Includes internal data (exposure, premium, loss, claims, price, etc.) and various forms of external data (bureau loss costs, bureau trends, macroeconomic data, market share, market pricing, etc.)
Ensures the accuracy and suitability of data for the business need at hand. Manipulates data, performs preliminary analysis and interprets data through various analytics platforms. Summarizes and presents recommendations.
Supports the transformation of business intelligence tools from static reporting to dashboards, increasing data visualization and availability, supporting cross-division collaboration, and operationalizing advanced analytics.
Supports the actuarial function in identifying segments with profitable growth potential and underperforming segments. Assists in proposing corrective actions to improve profitability.
Performs advanced analytics and modeling techniques including but not limited to generalized linear modeling and other forms of multivariate analysis. This role is expected to build, refine, and improve existing models as well as develop new techniques and applications to different areas of the company.
In additional to regular modeling responsibilities, this person will use critical thinking skills and apply advanced modeling techniques, including but not limited to AI/Machine Learning, to provide insights and solve business problems including techniques such as classification and regression trees, random forests, neural networks, clustering, and other machine learning techniques.
May participate in other departmental deliverables and activities such as enterprise risk management (including support for catastrophe management), economic capital modeling, rate reviews, loss reserving, and planning. Provides innovation and leadership when applicable.
Leads the innovation and efficiency efforts related to tools and analysis in support of Underwriting’s pricing decisions with respect to large accounts as well as small commercial portfolio price adequacy analyses.
Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
This an entry level commercial insurance position that supports underwriters through the rating and computing of premiums on policies and endorsements. Including preparation for policy writing and statistical coding
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Rate package and excess policies
- Rate and compute premium on quotes, polices and endorsements; including experience and ISO ratings.
- Issue policies and endorsements
- Prepare rating worksheets
- Contact outside companies regarding ancillary lines of coverage
- Work with agents/brokers, supplying appropriate data
- Process and resolve requests on accounts
May perform other functions as assigned.
This position will be responsible for providing technical leadership and direction to a development/support team, while partnering with internal and external customers to deliver service oriented solutions, primarily focused on the Property Casualty insurance industry. The role will have a heavy leadership component which will involve mentoring, coaching and leading the IT team in areas of support, implementation of systems, process and development standards. The role will have a broad impact on multiple teams, and influence at the enterprise and corporate levels
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated leader, diligent about execution and willing to be directly involved in delivering solutions.
- Work with team members and peers of the IT leadership teams to implement strategy and evolve IT to the next level.
- Provide clear and concise communications to Internal Stakeholders, Business Partners and Executive Management;
- Review and implement multi-year strategies for organization, systems, or projects
- Manage information technology and computer systems.
- Plan, organize, direct and evaluate the operations of information systems.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for electronic data processing, computer systems operations and software development, maintenance and testing.
- Assists with or leads the development and creation of strategic documents such as Project Business cases, translation of business requirements into technical requirements, project plans and designing of technical solutions
- Define and manage a well-defined project, estimates and ongoing process improvement initiatives
- Meet with internal and external service delivery managers and technical personnel to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines.
- Hire and manage information systems personnel and contractors to design, develop, implement, operate and administer software platforms, networks and information systems.
- Conducts quality reviews, talent assessment, provides direct supervision of a team including goals, budget, and personnel development.
- Control the computer systems budgets and expenditures.
- Ensure technology that supports the insurance business with cost effective hardware and software.
- Provide technical expertise by contributing into the deliverables of technical business solutions
- Ability with work with and extend the capabilities of vendor solution platforms
- Maintain current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software and other technology resources.
- Advise management and staff of security breach concerns and audit compliance procedures
- Identify and prepare hardware for disposal when appropriate.
- Ensure hardware is stripped and secured before disposal.
- Perform other related duties as required.
The claims service representative will provide customer service and clerical support to our claims operation and other departments (client services, underwriting) as needed
- Reviews and sets up new loss assignments in a timely manner in compliance with
- Department guidelines and best practices.
- Provide general customer service and clerical support including answering telephone calls and taking messages, processing incoming and outgoing email and faxes as well as all incoming and outgoing mail.
- Provide data entry for all new claims as well as checks, reserves or other entry required by supervisor
- Assist adjusters in data entry to report ISO Index and Medicare queries.
- Prepare and maintain logs that may be required for various reports.
- Order reports or other documents that may be required by the department (i.e. police, etc.)
- Purge and log closed files quarterly.
- Enter W-9’s.
- Proactively manages low value, low complexity fast-track claim files from inception to closure
- Appropriately and clearly documents all claim file activity, including plan of action and plan to resolve in file notes.
- Consistently demonstrates coverage analysis, investigation, evaluation and negotiation
- skills at a basic level.
- Responsible for timely responding to customer and vendor inquiries
NON-ESSENTIAL WORK REQUIREMENTS
- Assumes other tasks and duties as assigned by management
- WORKING RELATIONSHIPS & CONTACTS
- Interacts continuously with all levels of employees and various departments
- Must exhibit professional behavior at all times while representing the company
- Contribute to a cooperative work environment.
• Incorporate all claims into company records and review for applicability of coverage.
• Present facts of claims, with recommendations, to committee as necessary.
• Establish initial loss and expense reserves. Maintain valid loss and expense reserves based on current investigation and legal discovery.
• Supervise activities of Independent Adjusters, investigators and defense attorneys to ensure that all claims are appropriately handled.
• Attend and participate in mediations/trials as necessary.
• Adhere to company procedures and guidelines as well as case law and statutory
requirements when coverage is in question, and/or when paying or denying claims.
• Comply with reporting requirements of treaty and facultative reinsurers.
• Maintain current understanding of various unfair claim practices statutes.
• Prepare large loss reports where applicable.
The Information Security Architect is responsible for coordinating and consulting on the day to day management and execution of the Information Security program. Through effective governance routines, project and program execution tracking, this leader will support all Information Security verticals in their efforts to improve and mature the security posture of the firm.
As a Security Architect, this individual will also participate in the organization's evaluation of emerging technologies in Cyber Security space. More specifically, this role will require that the successful candidate can evaluate the potential cyber security opportunity for an emerging technology, understand the applicability to our corporate and operating units, build compelling business cases, and communicate these concepts across leadership. The Security Strategist will be responsible for working with the team and our various partners to establish and communicate points of view, while working with the business leadership to evaluate investments, staffing, target markets, and ROI expectations for areas of emerging technology that are recommended for pursuit. The successful candidate should be accomplished in building business cases, including financial projections that clearly articulate the mission and anticipated goals of any particular investment strategy.
This leader will assist the Head of Security Architecture in the continuous development and documentation of the Information Security program while keeping up to date on industry best practices, upcoming regulatory requirements, and emerging technologies to help ensure that WRBC can take a proactive approach to information security.
This position provides support for various member companies of Berkley Shared Services. The position involves rate indications across multiple lines of business and specialty business statements; gathering business requirements, development of custom spreadsheets, databases, and reports; communication and interaction with both internal and external resources; work with teams creating predictive models; rate filing support including rate indications for DOIs and support for coverage rates; competitive filing research and analysis; and special projects as assigned.
- Provide rate filing support including creating rate indications to send to the state DOIs, and development of proprietary rate support where needed.
- Perform rate indications including trend studies and predictive modeling to determine rate needs across a shared platform.
- Assist in analysis of rate and rule changes to provide member companies prospective estimates of regulatory changes in the platform.
- Conduct research and analyze competitor filings as needed to support development of new rating rules on the Shared platform.
- Assists in the development, maintenance, and oversight of various databases, software, and other technological tools in support of the overall Berkley Shared Services platform.
- Develops effective working relationships with our customers and Shared Services teams through a demonstrated degree of knowledge, professionalism and enthusiasm.
- Other duties as assigned.
As respects the Berkley Shared Services (BSS) platform:
In addition to creating and submitting state filings, this role will be a team lead for a filing staff. The role includes monitoring filing metrics, monitoring of bureau filing activity, creation of accurate rate/rule/form filings for submission to various state departments of insurance including responding to state objections, communication of approved filings, writing of business requirements for systems implementation of changes, and various testing of such system implementation.
- Supervise a small team doing filings and communications with IT on system implementation.
- Monitor reports on filing metrics to enforce standards and reduce discrepancies between filings and systems.
- Review bureau circulars and coordinate with Product Development and Actuarial staff.
- Create and submit accurate rate/rule/form filings.
- Address state concerns, with input from BSS Operating Units, Product Development, and Actuarial.
- Develop clear, concise and accurate business requirements for system implementation.
- Populate and update various data repositories i.e. Filings Database, Reference Connect, SharePoint.
- Perform Testing on Genesys system as assigned.
- Assist Product Development with LOB projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
The primary function for the Senior Facility Manager is to manage and support the business by implementation and delivery of all facilities /business management activities in an innovative, cost effective and efficient manner, within our Greenwich location. Ownership and responsibility for all Facilities Management and Health & Safety services to ensure a safe, secure, comfortable working environment that is fully compliant with and conforms to all local and state codes.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage Greenwich facility operations - having responsibility for renovations, necessary projects, procurement and contract management, building and grounds maintenance; cleaning; catering and vending; health & safety; utilities and space management in addition to usage reports and analysis.
- Full understanding to the necessary maintenance and operation of HVAC including all AHUs, Chillers, Boilers, etc.
- Monitoring of BMS system including all temperature set points and controls.
- Assists in operations and maintenance issues, troubleshooting and problem solving as required.
- Recommends and implements improvements for preventive maintenance programs on an on-going basis and develop/maintain effective building-specific maintenance and safety procedure manuals.
- Oversees all building systems including fire/life safety, plumbing, HVAC and electrical issues and must remain current with latest HVAC technology trends.
- Manage and work with selected vendors to maintain building equipment, systems and furniture, including, but not limited to: HVAC, irrigation, sprinkler, fire alarm, electrician, plumbers, drywall, locksmith, landscapers and furniture installers.
- Track performance and implementation of procedures and policies ensuring that relevant legislation is complied with and all team members are trained on policies and procedures.
- Perform key holder responsibilities with 24 hour/7 days a week attitude.
- Manage all changing projects without sacrificing user satisfaction during moves and expansions.
- Purchase necessary office equipment and furniture, working with Procurement to make sure we use preferred vendors wherever possible.
- Attain full understanding of the security/photo ID program/ VCTV/ fire systems within the facility.
- Work closely with city officials and contractors as necessary to ensure the buildings proper safety code and continuous necessary building and ground improvements.
- Ensure appropriate governance, advice, monitoring, policies, processes, records and training are in place in all locations to meet and exceed where possible statutory Health and Safety requirements. Working with the relevant enforcing authorities as required.
- Management and accountability for overall business services budget.
- Anticipate future developments with the buildings, their grounds, infrastructure, décor and other features in advance, ensuring that adequate planning and budgetary provision is made for maintenance and repair works and that continuity of service is optimized.
- Identify contracts maturing / arising and plan for appropriate allocation of these contracts in advance, in line with the procurement policy.
- To lead, manage and develop direct reports to maximize team performance and output by ensuring team members receive regular feedback through one to ones, team meetings, reviews and ad hoc feedback.
- To ensure that Team members receive effective communication, training and development that is aligned to their roles and supports team progression.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
PRIMARY PURPOSE: (Description and Purpose of Position)
Responsible for technical file management of workers’ compensation claims and account management. Requires frequent interaction with the account’s designated contact, case managers, medical providers, claimants and attorneys. Will be required to manage a variety of cases ranging from minimal to high exposures.
DIMENSIONS: (Personnel supervised, Budget responsibility, account size, authority level, etc.)
Manage assigned claims within granted authority level.
- PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES:
- Client Management
- Participate in policyholder and agency visits assisting with claims training and assistance.
- Analyze and work with Underwriting and Loss Control to develop pro-active plans to correct unfavorable trends with existing policyholders. Report to management, Underwriting and Loss Control unsuccessful attempts to reverse unfavorable actions and adverse conditions.
B. Claims Management
- Investigate all workers' compensation claims assigned by making timely first contacts, and reviewing supporting documents.
- Handle all technical aspects of claims including coverage, disability benefit management, medical management, file management, litigation management, subrogation, reserving and settlement.
- Maintain and demonstrate knowledge of the Workers' Compensation Act and Rules and Regulations in the jurisdictions assigned.
- Immediately notify management of large exposures and comply with reinsurance reporting requirements.
- Monitor expenses and effectiveness of inside/outside vendors.
- Attend mediations.
- Attend client visits and claim reviews.
Must be able to alternate between being seated or standing at desk majority of work time interfacing with keyboard, mouse and typing with intermittent keying of information. Position also involves reading large number of imaged documents, emails, and file notes and talking on the telephone through use of a headset. Adjuster occasionally will walk, stand, bend at the waist, reach out, lift and carry pieces of paper.
The Middle Market Practice Leader (MMPL) will be an integral part of the newly-formed Berkley Healthcare Financial Lines leadership team. The candidate will work closely with the head of BHFL in developing the underwriting protocols and procedures for the middle market business. The MMPL will also develop the middle market marketing strategy with the head of BHFL and the Distribution Manager. The MMPL will be responsible for handling new and renewal business throughout the placement process from underwriting submission receipt to policy issuance initially and take on managerial responsibilities as staff grows maintaining a smaller book. The candidate will serve in an “all hands on deck” capacity, wearing several hats in a start-up environment. At BHFL we are hiring for the future. Career opportunities are not limited by your initial position, especially for those who join us on the first part of our journey.
- Work closely with Head of BHFL in developing middle market underwriting protocols and procedures
- Work in tandem with Distribution and Marketing Manager as well as Head of BHFL to develop middle market marketing strategy.
- Manage middle market underwriting staff as company grows.
- Determine risk acceptability in accordance with underwriting risk appetite and guidelines
- Prepare thorough underwriting analyses with detailed exposure analysis and independent underwriter assessment
- Make pricing, coverage, terms and conditions determinations and recommendations within defined limits/authority and underwriting guidelines and authority parameters
- Develop, grow and maintain a profitable, diversified book of business aligned with company goals
- Ensure production and loss ratio goals are achieved for assigned book by reviewing, analyzing and evaluating information and taking appropriate action as necessary
- Develop positive agency relationships within assigned territory while maintaining a good rapport through responsive levels of service
- Coordinate marketing activities including travel in coordination with Distribution and Marketing Manager
- Foster growth of less experienced staff in a positive and growth-oriented environment
- Actively self-educate as to line of business, industry and insurance trends including exposures, claims, legal, legislative, healthcare, current events, self-improvement and innovation
This position will be providing data development at a moderately complex level such as ETL, cube creation, adhoc and management
reporting, dashboard and data extract creation. This individual will work within a team environment that provides data resource
development and support for several companies. They will be responsible for analyzing, designing and coding solutions for rapidly
growing companies supporting the property & casualty insurance industry.
- Demonstrates a robust understanding of all business data processes/processing for a system, and the related data structures.
- Can produce significant new system functionality or defect resolution with minimal direction.
- Creates design specifications that demonstrate an understanding of most interfacing systems and supported business processes.
- Routinely proposes improvements to a data process and/or structure to improve supportability or usability.
- Can perform adequate peer review on any changes in the system.
- Can be consulted to provide recommendations to solve business issues based on experience and knowledge of current technology.
- Demonstrates understanding of data processes and/or structures.
- Will be required to communicate with employees primarily up to the mid-level within both company and client companies.
- May provide mentorship to others.
- May begin to develop sphere of influence with other teams.
- Will be required to communicate and coordinate within the team.
- May be responsible for on-call rotation.
- Some travel required up to 20%
This position will be providing data development at an advanced complexity level such as ETL, cube creation, adhoc and management reporting, dashboard and data extract creation. This individual will work within a team environment that provides data resource development and support for several companies. They will be responsible for analyzing, designing and coding solutions for rapidly growing companies supporting the property & casualty insurance industry.
- Requires an in depth understanding of insurance related reporting and insurance company operations. Demonstrates a robustunderstanding of all the business data processes/processing, system interfaces, and where/how that data is used, and the related data structures.
- Design and implementation of ETL process, data structure and the analytical/operational reporting environment. Can design significant new system functionality with a consideration of performance, stability, and supportability
- Thorough understanding of industry best practices. Includes but not limited to modeling, workflow and presentation. Design and implement data extracts both inbound and outbound for internal and external sources.
- Requires strong organizational and communication skills.
- Demonstrates problem solving skills that span the application, middleware, and infrastructure levels. Thorough upstream/downstream impact analysis. Assists in defining standards and design patterns/paradigms for data processes and/or structures for development within a team.
- Provides guidance on BTS development standards and quality expectations to BTS or company resources entering the job family
- Demonstrates understanding of data processes and/or structures
- Will be required to communicate directly with employees at all levels up to the senior level within both company and client companies
- Will provide mentorship to others
- Will develop sphere of influence with other teams.
- Will be required to communicate and coordinate within the team.
- May be responsible for on-call rotation.
- Some travel required up to 20%
PRINCIPAL OBJECTIVES OF POSITION:
Within delegated authority levels, evaluate (selection and pricing) and maintain (control) risk acceptability and profitability within the company’s underwriting guidelines and procedures for commercial risks. Partners with agents to manage a challenging and/or complex book of commercial business or agency relationships. Demonstrates complex decision-making with little or no supervision, recommending quality exceptions where appropriate to maximize profitability and meet business plans. Supports marketing activities to agents and actively participates in the agency management process. Serves as a mentor providing technical support, training, and problem solving for other underwriters. Responsible for working with and protecting confidential and proprietary customer and Company information.
Are you passionate, demonstrate a sense of urgency, and love a fast-paced team environment and a collaborative team player with a keen attention for detail and want to contribute to the overall success of a team? Are you a quick learner and have a strong desire to learn new skills? When faced with obstacles are you calm under pressure and pro-actively seek the best resolutions for your immediate team and business. Are you self-motivated, able to multi-task and can quickly and efficiently respond to support inquiries?
We are looking for a strategic partner who works with the Operating Unit Leadership to align and support the execution of the talent strategy and operating unity strategic initiatives. This role works closely with Leadership and Group HR to consult, provide advice and guidance as it relates to talent-related activities including but not limited to: recruitment and selection, staff retention, performance management, talent development, compensation planning and employee relations.
The HR Business Partner fulfills the primary responsibilities of the role by executing the following duties and tasks:
- Consults and counsels with leaders on performance management, talent development, salary administration, succession planning, recognition, training gaps, employee relations, employee conduct, etc.
- Guides and coaches leaders through actions related to formal disciplinary procedures, jointly determines appropriate course of actions; reviews and provides suggestions for performance improvement plans; and ensures legal compliance with aid of legal counsel when necessary
- Proactively identifies areas for process improvement, innovation, and opportunities for efficiency and synergy
- Partners with management to improve employee engagement and increase productivity and retention, this includes coordination of community or company events, e.g.
- Confers with leaders to identify staffing needs, job specifications, job duties, qualifications, skills and competencies
- Partners with recruiting on internal and external recruitment efforts for all positions
- Partners with hiring managers to ensure proper department on-boarding tasks including: 30/60/90 day reviews, survey analysis, etc.
- Partners with the hiring manager to ensure required timely completion of new hire I-9’s; and finding alternative sources to complete new hire’s I-9 for off-site/remote/employees. Updating I-9 verifications in HireRight as required.
- Assists in the development and delivery of management and/or employee training sessions related to strategic initiatives, performance management, employee engagement, succession planning, etc.
- Actively researches, creatively designs and implements effective methods to educate, enhance performance and recognize performance; advising and collaborating on the development and administration of recognition programs with Group HR
- May lead or participate in special and/or cross-functional project teams related to Company and/or TCR strategic initiatives
- Identifies, evaluates and resolves employee relations issues such as employee complaints, harassment allegations and civil rights complaintsAdditional duties as assigned
- Conducts, Analyzes and reports on trends related to employee relations activities; Reviews exit interviews to analyze reasons for separation and to identify trends
- Assists employees with developing personal strategies or action plans related to the workplace, e.g., career development, performance improvement, peer/manager conflict, communication, etc.
- Administers initial and ongoing Visa and Immigration requirements
- Administers one – time – payments in Workday including: Sign On Bonus/Severance/Tuition Reimbursements
Join our team as a Commercial Lines Underwriter evaluating acceptability of individual risks and determining terms, conditions and pricing to achieve company profit and growth objectives. Work with agents/brokers to develop productive and profitable relationships and to ensure compliance with company underwriting guidelines.
Be a part of a high energy team with an entrepreneurial spirited company and have a meaningful impact in our organization!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each of the following essential duties and responsibilities satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned.
- Underwrites new business by reviewing the application for acceptability, requesting additional information, if necessary, and accepting or rejecting risks in conformance with company guidelines.
- Underwrites within authority set forth by Commercial Lines Vice President and within confines of company's reinsurance treaties and corresponds with agency to collect additional information.
- Underwrites renewal business by reviewing insured's file, producing agency's experience, nature and frequency of losses, loss control surveys, motor vehicle reports, and prior carrier loss experience.
- Assists Commercial Lines Vice President in development of new products, pricing, or coverage's needed.
- Develops productive and profitable relationships with agents.
- Maintains an established loss ratio.
- Meets established production goals and delivers timely service.
- Serves as the staff liaison for the assigned line in disseminating line updates and developing staff.
- Travels within the assigned territory to facilitate customer development and relationship through agency visitation and prospect calls.
- Pursues a program of continuing education by participating in industry sponsored and company sponsored educational courses.
- Assists in training of other personnel as directed.
In this role you will report to the Chief Actuary and perform as the analytical leader for the team. Under general supervision, you will present quarterly profitability/reserve analyses to the management team, assist in the pricing of large accounts, design and maintain book management tools as well other duties as required.
Other responsibilities include:
- Developing loss reserving diagnostics and reserve analysis tools
- Completing line of business trend and pricing studies
- Building and maintaining pricing models
- Supporting countrywide rate proposals/filings and developing new rating programs
- Assisting in rate analysis and reporting
The Clinical Risk Analyst (CRA) role is an integral part of our Clinical Risk Management team. Our CRAs provide organized, timely, and effective management of all notifications for Berkley Accident and Health's (BAH) Employer Stop Loss (Direct and Captive) and Managed Care business lines. Our CRAs support Berkley Accident and Health's vision of being recognized as an industry leader in risk management services.
Clinical Risk Analyst I Essential Responsibilities:
- Adopts BAH core competencies in personal work behaviors, decision-making, contributions, and interpersonal interactions.
- Develops relationships with our Clinical Risk Management team members, other BAH employees and external clients to further BAH's mission.
- Facilitates timely and accurate intake, screening, triaging, tracking and maintenance of all potential claim notifications and associated reports/documentation.
- Assists in maintaining accurate database tracking and reporting.
- Demonstrates a solid work ethic and maintain a positive attitude.
- Develops compliance with all company and department policies and procedures, quality assurance programs and service level agreement standards.
- Works with other team members to coordinate the management of shared e-mail box (es).
- Provides excellent customer service / communications by responding in a timely and appropriate manner to all internal and external customers.
- Other duties as may be assigned.