Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
The Transactional Risk Claims Claims Director/Attorney will manage all aspects of claims resolutions for Representations and Warranties, Tax and Contingent Liability claims. S/he will review claims notices, navigate purchase agreements, schedules and data rooms and draft follow-up letters responsive to the claims and manage the process through resolution. The Transactional Risk Claims Attorney reports to the Senior Vice President & Chief Claims Officer at Berkley Professional Liability and works closely with the members of Berkley Transactional team. S/he will retain outside counsel and forensic accountants as needed.
Account Executive will be assigned to a particular geographic territory or product category and will be expected to promote profitable written premium growth and favorable loss ratios in accordance with BCIM Best Practices, Underwriting Guidelines, Line of Business risk appetite, and personal Underwriting Authority. (Underwriters) may also be required to oversee the efficiency and effectiveness of other Underwriters and Technical Assistants.
- Evaluation, rating, and pricing of New Business and Renewal risks.
- Adherence to BXM Best Practices, Underwriting Guidelines, Line of Business risk appetite, and personal Underwriting Authority.
- Development, maintenance, and management of assigned producer relationships through visitations and regular customer contact.
- Evaluation of the performance of producer relationships to ensure company and agency goals are met.
- Awareness and maintenance of personal production and quality measures.
- Act as liaison with finance/accounting as needed.
- May also be required to oversee the efficiency and effectiveness of other Underwriters and Technical Assistants.
- In collaboration with the marketing team, develop, execute, and manage integrated digital marketing campaigns for W.R. Berkley and our 50+ operating units (OUs) worldwide.
- Help create, build, execute and monitor email campaigns—establish metrics, monitor and report performance for each campaign.
- Help create, build, deploy and assess webinars using GoToWebinar
- Offer a solid understanding of Google Analytics and other digital marketing analytic tools to assess campaign metrics
- Working knowledge of automated marketing platforms such as HubSpot and Marketing Cloud, and the ability to collaborate and implement initiatives and campaigns within such platforms
- Execute corporate website changes as needed within Kentico
- Maintain and enhance the Corporate Marketing portal within SharePoint
- Identify trends, insights and emerging technologies within the digital marketing space that will best support the Berkley brand and its various operating units
- General support of corporate marketing initiatives that may not be digital in nature