As an elite Excess and Surplus Lines market, Nautilus Insurance Group offers commercial property and casualty insurance solutions to appointed wholesale surplus lines producers countrywide. We have specialized in providing these solutions for more than 35 years.
We have more flexible policy terms and premium rates on a non-admitted basis. Our focus is small to medium Property and Casualty risks on both an admitted and a non-admitted basis.
Our offerings are distributed through partnerships with appointed wholesale surplus lines producers. Our relationships are defined by mutual success, speed to market, customer-centric focus and an expanded appetite.
Coverage placed by Nautilus Insurance Group is provided by Nautilus Insurance Company and Great Divide Insurance Company, both W. R. Berkley Corporation members with A.M. Best (Superior) A+ XV ratings.
The Receptionist will use the phone console to answer incoming calls and direct callers to the appropriate team members. Specific usage of the related tools; Receptionist Handbook, Jabber, along with Outlook Receptionist group email instructions will provide proper call distribution for the in-office team members and work groups respective to the callers’ customer service inquiry level. Related tasks common to the Receptionist role will include front desk coverage to assist in supporting a consistent best first impression of services and facility for the end customer. Receptionist will greet visitors and support their contact to appropriate team members.
Participates in the Office Service daily workflow types as assigned which compliment Team efforts, support in mass mailings and other correspondence needs.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to speak with all levels of employees, guests, vendors, and team members.
• Exceptional time management, organization, and prioritization abilities.
• Ability to listen carefully to the callers needs for best customer service delivery and support.
• Ability to think, act, and plan in proactive manner.
• Passionate about delivering consistent and exceptional customer service.
• Ability to drive passion with team members and foster an environment of selfless collaboration.
• Aptitude to learn new applications, as needed.
• Receptionist experience helpful.
• Good Telephone communication skills and familiarity with Outlook along with console type Telephone systems.
• Basic to intermediate knowledge of Word and Excel.
Must be fully vaccinated and remain fully vaccinated against COVID-19*, unless prohibited by law.
The Company is an equal employment opportunity employer.
*Per the CDC, fully vaccinated means at least 2 weeks after (1) a second dose in a 2-dose series, or (2) a single-dose vaccine, and this status and definition applies to COVID-19 vaccines currently authorized for emergency use or approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.