As an elite Excess and Surplus Lines market, Nautilus Insurance Group offers commercial property and casualty insurance solutions to appointed wholesale surplus lines producers countrywide. We have specialized in providing these solutions for more than 35 years.
We have more flexible policy terms and premium rates on a non-admitted basis. Our focus is small to medium Property and Casualty risks on both an admitted and a non-admitted basis.
Our offerings are distributed through partnerships with appointed wholesale surplus lines producers. Our relationships are defined by mutual success, speed to market, customer-centric focus and an expanded appetite.
Coverage placed by Nautilus Insurance Group is provided by Nautilus Insurance Company and Great Divide Insurance Company, both W. R. Berkley Corporation members with A.M. Best (Superior) A+ XV ratings.
Nautilus Insurance is searching for Premium Auditor to join our team. The right person will be passionate about working for a company that is dedicated to providing exceptional customer experiences and creating a culture that values our pillars of Growth, Excel, Serve and Fun. We are looking for someone who is highly motivated, organized, and has a positive outlook, along with a natural drive to learn, grow and problem solve.
A successful candidate will have a strong customer service background, excellent written and verbal communication skills, proficiency with computer programs in a Windows based environment and able to handle multiple assignments within a professional working environment. A collaborative attitude, clear communication, and an inclination to help others are all must-haves. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow your career within the organization as you will have exposure to several other departments. You will interact and communicates with underwriting, agents, vendors and insureds.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
• College degree in Business Administration or Accounting preferred or 3 years insurance-related experience or training to include basic knowledge of insurance policy and premium transactions preferred.
• APA, AIS, AAI, ASLI, CPCU or other insurance related classes recommended but not required.
• Must have a strong customer service background working in a professional environment.
• Excess and Surplus lines background is beneficial.
• Must have working knowledge of the Bureau rating process, including proper application of ISO rules and policy issuance procedures. Ability to create audit spreadsheets detailing correct exposures for all classifications by reviewing and understanding federal and state payroll reports, financial statements, and other payroll and sales reporting documents.
• Must have knowledge and basic proficiency of computer programs in a Windows environment, including Word, Excel and E-mail.