As an elite Excess and Surplus Lines market, Nautilus Insurance Group offers commercial property and casualty insurance solutions to appointed wholesale surplus lines producers countrywide. We have specialized in providing these solutions for more than 35 years.
We have more flexible policy terms and premium rates on a non-admitted basis. Our focus is small to medium Property and Casualty risks on both an admitted and a non-admitted basis.
Our offerings are distributed through partnerships with appointed wholesale surplus lines producers. Our relationships are defined by mutual success, speed to market, customer-centric focus and an expanded appetite.
Coverage placed by Nautilus Insurance Group is provided by Nautilus Insurance Company and Great Divide Insurance Company, both W. R. Berkley Corporation members with A.M. Best (Superior) A+ XV ratings.
An Operations leader plays a significant role in realizing the company’s success and profitable growth. This leader must manage operations support teams to ensure consistent, efficient workflows are in place yielding optimal productivity in furtherance of the company’s goals and objectives. This role requires a leader who can build highly effective teams while maintaining a trusting, inclusive and productive environment. This leader will also maintain an integral role in conception, deployment and support of key business tools and technology solutions for the department.
• Collaborate with management team to develop performance goals and long-term operational plans.
• Maximize efficiency and productivity through extensive process and data analysis.
• Manage continuous improvement through robust performance metrics.
• Enable and execute both short- and long-term strategic goals for operational efficiency and increase productivity
• Develop, implement and monitor day-to-day workflows and processes that provide visibility into goals, progress and obstacles to our key initiatives.
• Plan, monitor and analyze key metrics for the day-to-day performance of the operations to ensure efficient and timely completion of tasks.
• Effectively manage change across the Operations organization.
• Build and maintain relationships with all departmental Managers and Officers, external partners and vendors.