Berkley Aspire is passionate about making excess and surplus lines business easy to transact. We differentiate ourselves by continually innovating to bring market-leading technology and services to our agents and their clients. From direct bill with installments, to not requiring renewal applications for 80% of our small business policies, we focus on making it easy, expeditious, and efficient for agents and consumers.
Berkley Aspire writes from small, minimum premium, policies to accounts over six figures. We offer General Liability, Property, Inland Marine and Excess policies through Berkley appointed agencies in 49 states.
Provides support to Berkley Aspire’s employees and IT environment, including maintaining and supporting all hardware and applications utilized by Aspire.
• Provides support for all hardware/applications including telephony and mobile devices.
• Provides excellent onsite and remote customer service.
• Coordinates resolution of incidents/requests from beginning to end with internal and external resources.
• Monitors and supports systems.
• Maintains and supports user access.
• Facilitates software package rollouts and maintenance.
• Collaborates with all Information Technology (IT) disciplines.
• Works to achieve first-touch resolution with all issues.
• Maintains documentation of requests per Aspire’s standards.
• Maintains and updates knowledge base documentation with most relevant information.
• Coordinates response for major incidents and outages.
• Must be able to communicate detailed or important information accurately.
• One (3) year experience in IT hardware and application support,
• Experience supporting latest operating systems,
• Experience implementing and supporting applications,
• Experience using desktop deployment packages.
• Pass a seven (7) year background check and pre-employment drug test.
• Legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located.
• May perform other functions as assigned.
High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) Diploma.