Nautilus Insurance Group is a strong underwriting Company and respected leader in the E&S industry. Our culture promotes creativity, integrity and respect, allowing us to attract and retain quality employees. Nautilus is a subsidiary of the W. R. Berkley Corporation, a Fortune 500 company recognized as one of the most respected names in the property casualty insurance industry. Nautilus writes Commercial Excess and Surplus Lines business in all 50 states.
About W. R. Berkley CorporationW. R. Berkley Corporation, founded in 1967, is one of the nation’s premier commercial lines property casualty insurance providers. Each of the operating units in the Berkley group participates in a niche market requiring specialized knowledge about a territory or product. Our competitive advantage lies in our long-term strategy of decentralized operations, allowing each of our units to identify and respond quickly and effectively.
The Software Architect is responsible for designing, developing and implementing software solutions to address complex business issues, and providing technical leadership within the IT department.
– Developing an IT architecture that supports program/project delivery
– Managing program/project technology risk
– Contributing to application and technology roadmaps
– Leveraging building codes and enforcing compliance with technology and architecture standards
– Ensuring technical quality by conducting architecture and design reviews
– Participating in capacity planning, modeling and testing
Undergraduate studies in computer science, management information systems or a related degree.