The Claims Processing Coordinator II provides a variety of administrative services to the Claims Department staff and assists with the development, enhancement and training of computer applications. Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Receptionist: Receives a wide variety of general incoming calls to Department. Provides a very high level of customer service at all times through prompt, courteous and professional demeanor. Understands and uses discretion to know what type of information and data can be released to whom, under what circumstances and in what format.
- New Losses: Receives, sets up in CWS (including policy research as needed in Va3i and TopCat), and assigns to appropriate unit manager. Maintains related records and statistics.
- Vendor Bills: Receives, reviews and processes numerous vendor service bills for payment according to written guidelines, including those from independent adjusters and attorneys. Maintains related records and statistics.
- Deductibles: Establishes and maintains regular diary system on losses requiring deductible collection. Prepares, sends, receives and handles communication in relation to collection efforts. Processes incoming checks and other recovery receivables into CWS.
- Miscellaneous: Prepares and sends daily department attendance report. Receives, identifies and routes incoming documents (faxes, physical mail and Un-numbered mail) from a variety of sources. Prepares outgoing mail for Service Department including making copies, stuffing envelopes and preparing overnight packages. Maintains department Intranet Page.