Intrepid Direct Insurance (IDI) is an innovative property and casualty company of W. R. Berkley. Here at IDI, we value innovation above all else. We have created a community where we have redefined the word “mistakes” as “learning opportunities” and encourage our employee’s to break out from the familiar. We foster open mindedness and humility in order to create a safe and inviting work environment for employees to think outside the box. Due to our dedication to these behaviors, we are able to create and sustain the most efficient and customer focused insurance experience.
IDI is searching for an open minded and curious individual to join our team as a Client Success Advisor. In this exciting role, the team member will grow their customer service skills by working with clients one on one- developing important relationships that are integral to the success of our company. In this role, the individual will use their excellent collaboration skills to work successfully on a team. The ideal candidate will possess a deep technical knowledge on coverages, exposures, and risk identification.
Day in the Life:
- Become an insurance expert in Intrepid Direct’s customer risk types
- Work directly with insureds and prospects to provide initial quotes, renewal quotes, and ongoing daily service
- Create service best practices for our clients
- Assist in training Client Success Advisors
- Lead strategy implementation for large accounts for both servicing and loss control
- Visit large accounts and attend conventions on an as-needed basis
- Partners with Underwriting department to assist in risk selection
- Provide outstanding customer service with each customer contact point
- Commitment to sustaining our high renewal retention rate
- Document all interaction with customers and prospects in our management system for record keeping
- Assist underwriting, sales and IT to improve the customer experience
- Answer incoming customers calls, request for certificates, endorsements, and quotes
- Follow up with prospects to convert them to customers
- Assumes other tasks and duties as assigned by management
- Participates in organizational meetings on a regular basis
- Attends professional and/or continuing educational seminars and classes
- Interacts continuously with all levels of employees of various departments
- Must exhibit professional behavior at all times while representing the company
- Travels needed to visit large insureds and attend conventions.
- Prior experience in the Commercial Property and Casualty Insurance
- Experience in leading teams and projects
- Large account experience and track record of success with process implementation
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Attend professional and/or continuing education seminars and classes
- Candidate will possess great communication (verbal/written) skills
- Innovative mindset with the ability to contribute to our industry disruptor culture
- Expert knowledge of commercial insurance and coverages, with desire to develop further knowledge
- Background or familiarity with Restaurant business or ability to learn quickly.
- Property and Casualty Insurance license required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry work experience required
- Insurance designations preferred, but not required
- Outstanding communication skills; great listener and can present to groups.
- Interest and ability to take on technical projects and initiatives
Perks of the Job:
- 15 vacation days (Subject to increase with more experience in the company)
- 9 paid holidays observed
- Competitive dental and medical coverage
- Casual dress code encouraged