Berkley Agribusiness is an innovative company that values its customers and associates. By joining our team, you will reap the benefits of flexible work hours, collaborative teams, and many networking opportunities. We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Develops skills and acquires knowledge necessary to assist the Claims Department in the day-to-day departmental operations. Provides administrative support to provide claims intake and set up of new losses and handle mail. Answers telephones and triages calls to help customers, both internal and external as necessary.
Education & Experience
Associate’s degree; or two years related experience and/or training
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Effective listening, verbal and written communications skills necessary to interact effectively with internal and external customers
• Proven customer service experience with strong customer orientation
• Ability to interpret information, evaluate, research and take steps to resolve problems
• Demonstrates a willingness to embrace new systems, processes, technology and ideas
• Acts with a sense of urgency and possess efficient planning, time management and organizational skills
• Regularly and consistently demonstrates commitment to company values and guiding principles
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook