The Senior Audit Analyst is an experienced premium auditor responsible for reviewing and performing premium audits, representing Preferred Employers with customers to insure a high quality premium audit experience and acting as a liaison between insureds and company departments. In addition, the Senior Audit Analyst will answer policyholder questions, resolve audit disputes, assist with the management of fee audit vendors, train employees and any other general duties or projects as assigned and deemed necessary. The Senior Audit Analyst must have excellent analytical and communication skills as well as be a team player committed to customer service and continuous improvement.
- Review, bill and conduct premium audits in accordance with company and state audit guidelines insuring that the proper payroll and classifications are used for determination of premium.
- Maintain working knowledge of the California Workers’ Compensation Uniform Statistical Reporting Plan and NCCI rules.
- Resolve audit disputes.
- Communicate with brokers as necessary with regards to final audit findings.
- Notify other departments of any potential issues discovered at final audit.
- Work with senior staff to improve efficiency of audit department and enhance the customer experience.
- Act as a team leader.
- Assist with training new employees on company & WCIRB audit guidelines.
- Assist with management of fee audit vendors.